34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 78772 times)

I've been liking the builds the past few years, but I wish they could be more inspired. It seems like they've been a general metro/events center theme for the past 3 years. They are good builds and accomplish their goals but this year they should be unique.

Well, that was eventful.
I had fun. Thanks!

I never even got to race, i got replaced by Amir :(

Too bad i couldn't stay until the countdown with all other blocklanders.  :c
Although it was a real pleasure to celebrate the new years with you!
See you until the next year and remember:
GET TO SUBWAY FOR THE SPICY ITALIAN!

I never even got to race, i got replaced by Amir :(
I joined the server got teleported to a race died and found my self in another dimension

Happy 2017 everyone, hope you all enjoyed the fun on the server while it lasted.

I also released a download for the party poppers, which can be found here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=306189.0

YouTube video got copyright claimed to death, RIP.

YouTube video got copyright claimed to death, RIP.
I tried to make one of my youtube videos about popular servers but I was afraid the quality was stuff because it was lagging every damn minute.  Also, I do not put cursing in my videos, or if I do it's very minimal and even with the chat at the lowest size, people still cursed like hell using big text.

Oh well, there's always next year

oh man, that was loving fun as hell.

legendary. the spicy italian will live on.

happy 2017, everyone
it was a hell of a ride

I've been liking the builds the past few years, but I wish they could be more inspired. It seems like they've been a general metro/events center theme for the past 3 years. They are good builds and accomplish their goals but this year they should be unique.
how was the build not different? we did a whole city block instead of the metro/convention center theme this year