34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 77948 times)

did any of the events (sam hyde, BLM, coldsteel) ever come into play
i was warping around and saw all the buttons
they were pretty interesting

No only pacer and boxing were ever used witch makes me upset because this server had so much potential and so little happened (COUGH COUGH DREN DRAN)

No only pacer and boxing were ever used witch makes me upset because this server had so much potential and so little happened (COUGH COUGH DREN DRAN)
pacer was a challenge especially during the later rounds unless you knew your controls by heart and it was annoying when someone accidentally takes your place, and pacers usually went on for a long time

free boxing was insane and full of carnage though, sucks when people who you couldn't kill as they somehow got in without using the normal entryway got in the way of fighting

I wish I could've joined. It looks like it was a blast.

where can I download the music I want it for my server

pacer was a challenge especially during the later rounds unless you knew your controls by heart and it was annoying when someone accidentally takes your place, and pacers usually went on for a long time

free boxing was insane and full of carnage though, sucks when people who you couldn't kill as they somehow got in without using the normal entryway got in the way of fighting
I'm really good at the pacer test hmu :^)
Although at the end it forgeted up and I won with no effort

so i was able to play the server with little lag later on
it was fun, the build was nice and i was glad i didn't miss the whole thing
also there i am gary
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:22:08 AM by Twix »

wow everyone's videos seem to have died
I recorded a couple hours, I'm in the UK though so I couldn't record when the server reached 188 players or when badspot joined
I want to do something with the footage but now i'm frightened of copyright stuff

where can I download the music I want it for my server
i'll get someone to upload them ASAP.

got the stream on mega, but you'll have to download the file which is over 10GB
https://mega.nz/#!A1FnFBQY!n26IrcQOlOdzMMpTO_jpUU8CZEfeo hFH_rQWch7Ad34
Put that stuff on youtube.

It'll take a long loving time to both upload and process, but it'll be worth it.

Put that stuff on youtube.

It'll take a long loving time to both upload and process, but it'll be worth it.
youtube would copyright claim that stuff in a heartbeat, not worth the effort

i must have been the one most pictured or recorded on this thread