JitankIsBack (again)

Author Topic: JitankIsBack (again)  (Read 23258 times)

I'd call out all the problem users that are white but that would be to big of a task.
Good to know your as toxic when it comes to people's privacy as the rest of the regressive left.

no one wants your "they said monday" list anyways
Oh thats just a small part of the list lmfao.

Isn't Jitank a ban on sight?

Remember kids; if you're white you're always right.
If your black you have to go back.

jitank, even the blacks of the forum think you're a moron, go back to slashing tires

dont have the position of power or government influence.

Jitank do you know who this man is

Do you know what his job is

jitank, even the blacks of the forum think you're a moron, go back to slashing tires
Neither of these statements have nothing to do with me.

Jitank do you know who this man is

Do you know what his job is
ONE black man who is not not the president lol. Even then, most of the house was republican.

I mean he was president of the US for two whole terms and is pretty black up to this day, but okay...

The more jitank posts the more and more it seems like he's trolling.

If you are trolling jitank congratulations you are a winner.

ONE black man who is not not the president lol.

I don't think you know how elections work

Even then, most of the house was republican.

Ok?

I mean he was president of the US for two whole terms and is pretty black up to this day, but okay...

Obama is the whitest black guy in human history

ONE black man who is not not the president lol. Even then, most of the house was republican.

what does this even mean. your argument has a gaping hole through it right now and your defense is "well it's just one black guy and buhbubhbuh c-congress!!"

Neither of these statements have nothing to do with me.
You should be deported back to the Congo if you don't even know who our president is.

what does this even mean. your argument has a gaping hole through it right now and your defense is "well it's just one black guy and buhbubhbuh c-congress!!"

well yeah but the republicans were founded on slaver n stuff muhuh