JitankIsBack (again)

Author Topic: JitankIsBack (again)  (Read 23123 times)

well yeah but the republicans were founded on slaver n stuff muhuh
Actually this was Lincoln's party.

this BLM is like the kool kids klub, only they're pushed out of society and seen as ignorance, whilst the kool kids klub is feared of and seen as white supremacy. either way they're both handicapped and should be banished from the planet, especially the BLM, the kool kids klub are responsible for the white policeman brutality on the young black teenagers/adults from 14-28.

BLM is suppost to give black people a higher self esteem for each other, celebrations and events etc for presidents, dates of years when great things happened for the black lives, and etc, but the way how jitank is portraying this, it makes them look like black starfishs who like to insult people because of their place in society and their race.

in other words, stop insulting white people, theres more of them here then black, you're asking to be eaten alive and banned.

I meant not the president anymore.

The republican & Democratic Party has dramatically changed so saying that they free'd the slaves is irrelevant.

The republican & Democratic Party has dramatically changed so saying that they free'd the slaves is irrelevant.

The only party that changed was the Democrats

the kool kids klub are responsible for the white policeman brutality on the young black teenagers/adults from 14-28.

this isn't even much of the case lately. the kool kids klub is almost entirely irrelevant now and has little to no influence these days. police brutality is an entirely different issue, and it only seems like it's a white vs black issue with the police and blacks because crime rates are higher among black communities and there are more white cops because most of the US is white.

no to mention the lackluster training that US police officers receive

no edit: not to mention***

Actually this was Lincoln's party.

I don't think you know how elections work

"Hey dude remember when that restaurant made that cool pizza"
"Well but that doesn't matter because they changed the ingredients to that pizza it doesn't matter"

Yeah because the republican party totally existed in 1865 right?

Yeah because the republican party totally existed in 1865 right?

yeh but they were all tribal meanies who hated black people >:((

They were an irrelevant third party pretty much.

we're dealing with a tribal meanie that hates white people, :(

we're dealing with a tribal meanie that hates white people, :(

I think he prefers 'loathing'

tribal is such a dirty word, only he can use it!

I'm black, hes black, we don't find it offensive, plus brother is weak, nigg-er has an impact.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk