Author Topic: bit of a warning  (Read 2752 times)

i linked to a little website zapk had about me in the "james schneider" drama and he decided to edit the website so it was that research gif with ear rape as well
damn, i never expected that to occur but that stuff is really wrong because hes trying to get me banned from the forums
i really do feel p nervous, like just the fact that someone is trying to get me banned from the blf over the stuff i've said in the drama
but ye, just wanted to make a separate topic as a warning so people don't click on the link or anything
just saying, dont want any of you to click that link and have to see that kind of crap

that image is faked, i never posted that
can you check the differentiator thingy (the number at the end of your name) because its probably different

ech loving scuse me
people can change names and avatars at will, you need to have their id number in order to prove this is him

PM badspot about the situation and ask him to remove the link, you shouldn't have posted it anyway though knowing that a problem user could edit it

ok, thats my actual differentiator
however, remember how easy it is to fake this kind of crap: they can just take a screenshot of my profile and pass it off as "proof" that i started this whole mess myself
i still never made those posts

can confirm, zapk had control of the site and the bots

picture above shows me discovering his ballhole bots on the discord feud discord. it was well known that he had control of these bots
i agreed to keep silent, which i now regret doing.

can confirm, zapk had control of the site and the bots

picture above shows me discovering his ballhole bots on the discord feud discord. it was well known that he had control of these bots
i agreed to keep silent, which i now regret doing.

Two of those bots were in my chat the other night spamming.
Now I ask nicely before I flip my stuff.

Who the forget made them.

Now I ask nicely before I flip my stuff.
Who the forget made them.
1st of all you're a nerd
2nd why would anyone care whether or not you "flip your stuff", tf are you gonna do?

1st of all you're a nerd

What's wrong with that? I mean, assuming you aren't *cough* ad hominem *cough*,

2nd why would anyone care whether or not you "flip your stuff", tf are you gonna do?

Well, instead of starting drama, solve it calmly and instantly, yes?

What's wrong with that? I mean, assuming you aren't *cough* ad hominem *cough*
what??? ad eminem??? you're a nerd too