Cca is back - Auios (49620)

Author Topic: Cca is back - Auios (49620)  (Read 12945 times)

he tried to crash my computer once

fill us in on this dudes
i have made 2 dramas on cca both of which got him revoked with apparently insubstantial evidence. i think at this point my word is solid enough

Ok
There are people a lot worse than Cca. This isn't concerning.

and fix
alright cool
so this is random screenshots of me messing around, then apologizing cause i jumped the gun by making a drama too early and i realized that by being told by a bunch of friends

your point?

have you had any personal experience with him other than just now or within the past half year or so

have you had any personal experience with him other than just now or within the past half year or so
no

he's gone through the same cycle of his people saying "he's changed" several times over the past years including recently every time he's given an opportunity to forget with the game he has, I've seen it first-hand multiple times. i think other people like ipquarx or metario who have also had personal experience will vouch for me when I say you shouldn't be so easily manipulated.

he's gone through the same cycle of his people saying "he's changed" several times over the past years including recently every time he's given an opportunity to forget with the game he has, I've seen it first-hand multiple times. i think other people like ipquarx or metario who have also had personal experience will vouch for me when I say you shouldn't be so easily manipulated.
alright thanks for clearing this up
thing is a lot of that stuff is really taken out of context to try to get back at me cause cca's gonna lose another key so here's what happened

i make the drama cause he's bos, i then go a bit overboard in the server and then i later apologize to cca for THAT specifically cause i was being kind of a richard and i did make the drama jumping the gun cause i thought he wasn't as bad now then say previous years when all the drama was popping up.

so then him and his circlejerk (includes shy_guy, himself, brozie, jiggy, kickflow, i don't think tills anymore, might be more) (because cca's key is still gonna get revoked lol) take a bunch of stuff out of context in a last ditch effort to attack me back

the rest is really just me messing around which apparently is evidence against me

hi
cca is annoying while being extremely manipulative
he's like one of those camp cheerleaders or some stuff
idk- avoid him unless you want to be manipulated, figure it out, then feel guilty about allowing yourself to be manipulated in such a way that he does.. he never changes, has stuff-tons of keys and enough connections to run the world. he's also got another bunch of keys, even stating ingame that he wasted this key

alright thanks for clearing this up
thing is a lot of that stuff is really taken out of context to try to get back at me cause cca's gonna lose another key so here's what happened

i make the drama cause he's bos, i then go a bit overboard in the server and then i later apologize to cca for THAT specifically cause i was being kind of a richard and i did make the drama jumping the gun cause i thought he wasn't as bad now then say previous years when all the drama was popping up.

so then him and his circlejerk (includes shy_guy, himself, brozie, jiggy, kickflow, i don't think tills anymore, might be more) (because cca's key is still gonna get revoked lol) take a bunch of stuff out of context in a last ditch effort to attack me back

the rest is really just me messing around which apparently is evidence against me
What? How does Kickflow, Brozie, Dezi, and Tills have any relation to Cca, let alone a 'circlejerk'. I've had pretty close relations with all of them and never recall them keeping any sort of consistent contact with him.

People  change. If hes back, let him be until something happens. Honestly wether it feels like its Cca he isnt doing anything bad atm, but please correct me if im wrong if he did something while i was gone.