Author Topic: Cca is back - Auios (49620)  (Read 12953 times)

IIRC hes the one who made the blhack.dll (Is that what it's called?)
ok its time for a history lesson
cca knows jack stuff about coding so of course he didn't make blhack.dll but if you didn't know this its ok
you only need to know that he's a manipulative bastard and used blhack.dll to cheat in blockland of all games
he's obsessed with blockland even though he's like loving 22 or some stuff which means he has some mental condition

I don't think someone who plays a game at the age of 22 qualifies for a mental condition.
There's various other users here who play this game and are far older than that.

a 22 year old who cheats at a game for kids and teenagers definitely qualifies for someone who has a mental disorder.

eagle likes cca, god knows why
Eagle likes you, God knows why.

About 2 weeks ago I joinrd a server with him on it and he was using some edgy aimbot.dll whenever I got near.
I joined a server with -Paint- on it one time and he was using insertEdgyProgramName.dll whenever I got near.

a week ago i caught him aim botting/wall hacking on survival
You did not.
BLHack has a white list built into the .dll itself. It checks by key and my key isn't white listed.
I've done nothing with such tools.

a 22 year old who cheats at a game for kids and teenagers definitely qualifies for someone who has a mental disorder.
This sounds handicapped. Just because someone's a dipstuff on the Internet doesn't mean they have some sort of mental disorder, it's the Internet. I don't think trolls have mental disorders.

I dont believe in such black and white declarations. You guys are being extremely specific with the conditions of who and who not have mental disorders which is dumb.

Gyt, not everyone who plays games that are older than you (16) have mental disorders.
Bones, not all trolls dont have mental disorders. Maybe some trolls do, maybe some don't. It's gray and there's not really any evidence being presented for you guys to be making such statements.

He also tried to crash my computer once with a failed script.
Also this is dumb. So I'm sorry if this happened to you but I don't ever recall such things as crashing entire computers because I fully believe these exploits you speak of are fictitious. There was at most something that Computermix created to crash servers. But he never made anything to crash computers. You also say its a "failed script". If it was a failed "script" then why do you claim it cashed your computer. Second, computermix made them as .dlls

This sounds handicapped. Just because someone's a dipstuff on the Internet doesn't mean they have some sort of mental disorder, it's the Internet. I don't think trolls have mental disorders.
i heard people who steal art on the internet have mental disorders too

You did not.
BLHack has a white list built into the .dll itself. It checks by key and my key isn't white listed.

idk which cheats are which. you might not have been using blhack, but you were definitely using some form of wallhack on survival.

There are older versions of blhack that don't require being on a whitelist.

You did not.
i did so indeed, and i never said anything about blhack which only makes you sound even more suspicious of using any sort of it

I joined a server with -Paint- on it one time and he was using insertEdgyProgramName.dll whenever I got near.
You don't even try to defend yourself, pathetic. This happened on survival aswell, thats 2 reports of you using a script on there.

There is no such thing. Stop lying out your ass.

There is no such thing. Stop lying out your ass.
No, there is. He's right. I've said this countless times but Smooth worked on Blhackrr that has a custom GUI, customizable aimbot, customizable wallhack, speedhack, and ID whitelist. All the DLL functions are hidden behind this whitelist and he built in a trap for those that aren't whitelisted. Also, he's right. He isn't whitelisted on the DLL and he will probably never be whitelisted due to Smooth leaving blockland and never coming back.

No, there is. He's right. I've said this countless times but Smooth worked on Blhackrr that has a custom GUI, customizable aimbot, customizable wallhack, speedhack, and ID whitelist. All the DLL functions are hidden behind this whitelist and he built in a trap for those that aren't whitelisted. Also, he's right. He isn't whitelisted on the DLL and he will probably never be whitelisted due to Smooth leaving blockland and never coming back.
That isn't "the" BLHack.dll then. That's a different one. There are plenty of BLhack dlls that have no whitelist floating around.

who is whitelisted metario