Author Topic: Cca is back - Auios (49620)  (Read 12921 times)

People  change. If hes back, let him be until something happens. Honestly wether it feels like its Cca he isnt doing anything bad atm, but please correct me if im wrong if he did something while i was gone.

You aren't very familiar with Cca then.

I personally don't have a problem with Cca, but I definitely understand why others do.

I personally don't have a problem with Cca, but I definitely understand why others do.

You aren't very familiar with Cca then.

I've done stuff with Cca back then but I really acknowledged he would change a bit.

alright thanks for clearing this up
thing is a lot of that stuff is really taken out of context to try to get back at me cause cca's gonna lose another key so here's what happened

i make the drama cause he's bos, i then go a bit overboard in the server and then i later apologize to cca for THAT specifically cause i was being kind of a richard and i did make the drama jumping the gun cause i thought he wasn't as bad now then say previous years when all the drama was popping up.

so then him and his circlejerk (includes shy_guy, himself, brozie, jiggy, kickflow, i don't think tills anymore, might be more) (because cca's key is still gonna get revoked lol) take a bunch of stuff out of context in a last ditch effort to attack me back

the rest is really just me messing around which apparently is evidence against me
Hey, I'm not in a circlejerk with cca, as I don't support or hate with him, but he did ask for a favor to fix the picture.  I don't contact cca but people that join the discord and willing to play a game, like blockland, then I would join them. The time you were in the discord you sounded like you were butthurt like 24/7.

outpact seems like the next socially inept coder stooge cca will manipulate into committing e-terrorism

outpact seems like the next socially inept coder stooge cca will manipulate into committing e-terrorism
stop trying to start stuff

People  change. If hes back, let him be until something happens. Honestly wether it feels like its Cca he isnt doing anything bad atm, but please correct me if im wrong if he did something while i was gone.
Whenever a problem user returns after a hiatus they usually receive heavy scrutiny from other users. This is called the innate immune system. When a disease returns the body will attempt to kill it. However, if the disease manages to survive, it will eventually adapt and form a symbiotic relationship with the rest of the body.

Right now CCA is in the inflammation stage. He has yet to prove himself as a changed human being and until he does people will continue to fight him whenever possible. It'll subside eventually but don't expect it to happen overnight.

metario seems like the next socially inept coder stooge cca will manipulate into committing e-terrorism

outpacte was literally used by cca so hes correct

People  change.
Don't be so quick to generalize. Cca is not your average person. He's the kinda guy with a constant "I have nothing to lose, so why should I care" attitude. He does whatever he wants with absolutely no shred of remorse or regret.

We're beyond the realm of second chances here. He's had at least a dozen chances by now. He's out of chances, and Badspot himself is out of kindness for him. He is revoke on sight, so if this is him he needs to be revoked.

outpact is pretty much saying it to not be a hypocrite. he used to crash servers and abuse blhack and he's now coming back adopting the "I've totally changed, guys" attitude.

outpact is pretty much saying it to not be a hypocrite. he used to crash servers and abuse blhack and he's now coming back adopting the "I've totally changed, guys" attitude.
I do things by reason, knowing myself I had no justified reason for my actions back then.

metario seems like the next socially inept coder stooge cca will manipulate into committing e-terrorism