Author Topic: Fect - "kys gay furry"  (Read 4100 times)

Throwing it out there, if anyone has had a similar experience with this user. They've never been drama'd before.

all he did was insult you one time and then leave

Do you recommend that I make the ban non-permanent? I get problematic users like this from time to time, and when I do it's not unusual for them to do this repeatedly.

Do you recommend that I make the ban non-permanent? I get problematic users like this from time to time, and when I do it's not unusual for them to do this repeatedly.
he server jumped you and called you a furry

that's not enough for a drama

I didn't know where to draw the line. I find that these events where a user will simply join, throw an insult, make some attempt to bother, or otherwise crash the server happening often. I didn't think making a general post saying 'lol the community sux' would blow over well. I made that mistake before.

all he did was insult you one time and then leave
to be fair, 100% of the time he was there he was derogatory and non productive so

take him out the game

a hopper doesn't warrant a drama

maybe if the server was movin' and shakin' he wouldn't have said that. think about that next time....

I think furries are gay as stuff too. Didn't deserve a drama. Dramas are for not normal things. Thinking furry stuff is gay and disgusting is normal.

We'd be having 10 dramas simultaneously every day if these minor insults were drama-worthy.

For future reference, the drama section is for people that are problems. Like. big problems. Thorns up everyone's back, so to say. If a guy goes on a server randomly selecting someone to call them black, they are trouble, but not big trouble.

Here, have some examples.

If a guy goes at many servers being as discriminative to black people as possible, that's big trouble. If a guy that comes to say a blank threat and leave immediately, it's literally nothing. If the server comes offline and the threat was DDoSing the server, it's the drama-worthy incident you are looking for.

I hope this post helps any new people for understanding what we "drama" on.

Lol, it's this guy

Fect is stupid but OP seems to be some sort of hypersensitive moron and this stuff proves it. Your admins have a serious problem with permabanning people over nothing.

No edit: Jesus christ, I just remembered who OP is. Guess you haven't really changed.