Author Topic: ITS GONNA BE MOTHERforgetIN CHRISTMAS, POST JOLLY stuff HERE  (Read 2045 times)

THIS IS MY stuff

AND THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS
AAAAND THESE

stuff man i love christmas
post stuff related to christmas that you love
beg for gifts and talk about what you want from your family
what are you gonna give to people
share music and specials
movies i dunno forget man
i dont give a stuff its motherforgetin december lets get it on

i know theres already a music thread but this is just christmas in general, not just music
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 10:05:46 PM by TeeOS »

damn i need to make a christmas edit for my avatar

get to it ya slacker

I need a new avatar in general

I need a new avatar in general

Just get a font, type in christmas, slap it on the middle and bam, it's done.

Christmas is the best stuff ever, my birthday is on the 20th so every year I get more stuff than everyone else because I just pile my birthday stuff in with christmas stuff.

oh yeah and as far as Christmas movies go, that one Muppet's movie where they're stuck in the house in a blizzard is really good and hold a lot of nostalgia for me.

and isn't Blade Runner a Christmas movie too? add that to my list of good Christmas stuff.

I generally don't celebrate Christmas as much as I do Halloween, but I always watch Harry Potter on Christmas.

Also Die Hard

I generally don't celebrate Christmas as much as I do Halloween, but I always watch Harry Potter on Christmas.

Also Die Hard
for me it's lotr at christmas and harry potter at halloween

Merry Christmas everyone! C:

heck yis i'm a jolly motherforgeter

don't worry guys i'm the substitute christmas tree in case urs burned up or wilted or something

heck yis i'm a jolly motherforgeter

don't worry guys i'm the substitute christmas tree in case urs burned up or wilted or something
i forgot to water mine can you replace it

I don't think i've had a happy christmas in years. someone always dies or gets sick and then dies so ya forget christmas

But i am going snowboarding so ho ho ho