If time travel were possible, what year would you travel to or back to?

Author Topic: If time travel were possible, what year would you travel to or back to?  (Read 2480 times)

go forward in time to where we have reached the level of technology to be able to prevent aging because it could potentially happen idk like dna repairing idk, sell my collectable money from like idk 2000 years ago that is in pristine condition to the future weirdos who for some reason don't have time travel only me, and use that money to make myself unaging and then just go back and become the worlds oldest man and win a medal

go back to the 1880's so i can be Yee Mc Haw the famous gunslinger

i too love the great depression
That's the only part I didn't like tho

go back to the 1880's so i can be Yee Mc Haw the famous gunslinger

That's the only part I didn't like tho
Don't forget the massive plague of Influenza! Not to mention, both wars!

The early - mid 1920s

I love the cars, culture, mafia, music, and everything from the 20s - 50s
???

Don't forget the massive plague of Influenza! Not to mention, both wars!
Wot there was a plague back then?

Also what other war are ya talkin about, in the 20s - 50s the only war that happened was WW2, cold war didn't start until the late 50s - mid 60s iirc

???
ey idk but I find them interesting

when hovercars would possibly be purchasable for everyone

5 years ago so I can stop the births of Buzzwalker, Nix and Critawickets.

Well, I wouldn't go backward or forward entire years lmfao, no real reason to. The further back you go, the exponentially greater the chance of loving up the future. I think it would be incredibly useful from a utilitarian perspective so long as your intelligence is preserved during the transit. Think about it. You could use it to fix small mistakes, say the wrong thing in a social situation? Revert 5 minutes and say something else. It would also be useful for studies, you could attend a lecture, then time travel back to the morning, and not attend the lecture having technically already attended it. Or for that matter, take an exam and bomb it, then revert and re-do it with the correct knowledge.

Well, I wouldn't go backward or forward entire years lmfao, no real reason to. The further back you go, the exponentially greater the chance of loving up the future. I think it would be incredibly useful from a utilitarian perspective so long as your intelligence is preserved during the transit. Think about it. You could use it to fix small mistakes, say the wrong thing in a social situation? Revert 5 minutes and say something else. It would also be useful for studies, you could attend a lecture, then time travel back to the morning, and not attend the lecture having technically already attended it. Or for that matter, take an exam and bomb it, then revert and re-do it with the correct knowledge.
wow thats a Rally good idea

and dataproxy

wow uncalled for

ot: big bang

go back to 10AD-15AD to pretend im roman and the enlist in the roman military

but bring along guns and ton of ammo

those celts wont stand a forgetin chance