[adult swim] Cancels Its “Alt-Right” Show ‘Million Dollar Extreme’

Author Topic: [adult swim] Cancels Its “Alt-Right” Show ‘Million Dollar Extreme’  (Read 4561 times)

I didn't like the show anyways.

Gee Tony I didn't realize that you hated competition.

Sam Hyde Spotted Outside Of Adultswim Headquarters. Atlanta, Georgia.

breaking news: man-baby throws fit and yells at man he owes career to
sam hyde is my god shut up

sam hyde is my god shut up
actually i'm your god so shut up or i'll smite your ass

lol this thread is great

actually i'm your god so shut up or i'll smite your ass
ill always be loyal to sam hyde

sorry for the bump but I'm still really peeved about this stuff.

Never saw the show up until recently but forget me this was good, as someone who watches Sam Hyde's stuff on YouTube I wasn't quite sure he would be able to pull off a TV show but damn was I wrong, the framing of some scenes and the overall effort and production value surprised me quite a bit, and the show has introduced me to some good music like The Soft Moon with their CEO skit which is some of the best dark humor I've seen in a long while.

forget AS and their dumb ass politics

I love late-night absurdist stuff, but World Peace was cringe-cancer. Sam Hyde has done some good stuff in the past, but his stand-up and sketch comedy is god awful.

sorry for the bump but I'm still really peeved about this stuff.

Never saw the show up until recently but forget me this was good, as someone who watches Sam Hyde's stuff on YouTube I wasn't quite sure he would be able to pull off a TV show but damn was I wrong, the framing of some scenes and the overall effort and production value surprised me quite a bit, and the show has introduced me to some good music like The Soft Moon with their CEO skit which is some of the best dark humor I've seen in a long while.

forget AS and their dumb ass politics

They brought it back

I love late-night absurdist stuff, but World Peace was cringe-cancer. Sam Hyde has done some good stuff in the past, but his stand-up and sketch comedy is god awful.

Your just jealous you didn't get to stuffpost in real life as a black Israelite in front of hundreds of people.

They brought it back
I haven't seen anything on it being renewed, this a jape?

and that's an opinion in it's natural habitat

Man 5 years ago MDE was the stuff. I went to a show that had Sam Hydes in the line up in Mass even.

But iunno it's sorta played out now, enraging tumblr warriors is picking low hanging fruit.

It's deadpan bombing, which sometimes is really loving great to witness. It kinda doesn't hold up when it's just a youtube clip of a show though, there's something about being there witnessing that sorta thing.

meanwhile in a universe where sam hyde is of a different ideology:
"World Peace was the absolute best. Definitely Sam Hyde's best work; his stand-up and sketch comedy are wildly impressive."

meanwhile in a universe where sam hyde is of a different ideology:
"World Peace was the absolute best. Definitely Sam Hyde's best work; his stand-up and sketch comedy are wildly impressive."
I've seen similar work done by people that plays into the same kind of /pol/ edginess, and it can be funny. It's just that Sam Hyde's show wasn't.

It was great when he went up and gave that TED talk at Drexel University. I don't know why he didn't just stick with stuff like that.