Author Topic: I might be a bit late, but Flipnote Hatena back online!  (Read 2216 times)

Luckly I kept my DSi from 7 years ago. When Nintendo closed down Hatena, it was very sad for not only me, but a lot of fans around the world. Eventually we kind of just forgot about it, but now it seems to be back!

However, it's not as easy as just clicking the Hatena button and going online. You need to setup proxy.

This link explains everything if you wish to come back to Hatena. I will say that it's not bad, I don't really plan on being active on there anymore. But it's still super cool to drown in nostalgia!

This was single-handedly the best thing about the dsi and nintendo ruined it

but hatena shut down their services

i remember loveting with a few users back when i was 13
good times
oh, and invader zim hentai RPs
where did i go wrong

Flipnote was the only thing I did on my DSI, but for some reason I couldn't upload anything. I remember seeing "RIP mom 2011-2012" or something.

japan ruins everything

For some reason 3/4 of the content are just animated music videos... like what happened to all of the stupid funny skits?

I made a couple of them and posted them, but still, I wish more people made original content and not just stupid music video crap.

For some reason 3/4 of the content are just animated music videos... like what happened to all of the stupid funny skits?

I made a couple of them and posted them, but still, I wish more people made original content and not just stupid music video crap.

somebody summon Gizmo

somebody summon Gizmo
i was bros with gizmo back in the day oh man throwback

Flipnote was the only thing I did on my DSI, but for some reason I couldn't upload anything. I remember seeing "RIP mom 2011-2012" or something.
O stuff I remember those. It was always the same flipnote but the gravestone's text was changed to something like "Rip my Dog" or "Dad".

anyone remember the stupid trend of using a flipnote with a ipod on it and playing potato quality music over the microphone

anyone remember the stupid trend of using a flipnote with a ipod on it and playing potato quality music over the microphone

Ah good times.

O stuff I remember those. It was always the same flipnote but the gravestone's text was changed to something like "Rip my Dog" or "Dad".

i found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBzYHj880sg

https://youtu.be/ZoG5jJ3E8rg