Author Topic: Nix the Glacion: supreme furrfriend, complete moron  (Read 28613 times)

In all honesty what I said to buzz really also applies to you.
Are you talking to me?

ive never been bullied in my life
Nice blatant lie.

you're forgetting that furrys are a mythical creature, they only exist on the internet.
Errr nope I've met a handful of people in real life who openly tell people they're furries...

No, he hated you because he obviously knew about your past and the whole "Shut down Server if Sugar joins" thing.

LOL, no

/support

this isn't because he loving hates my guts, he pulled the same Self Delete I did. it just really gets on my nerves to see people that have read my past posts, read my forum Self Delete, and don't think "Oh boy, I better not do what he did or else i'm gonna be banned." but nix thought "IM GONNA TRY TO FIT IN WITH THE FORUMS THEN LEAVE MAYBE I'LL GET MORE ATTENTION"

/support

this isn't because he loving hates my guts, he pulled the same Self Delete I did. it just really gets on my nerves to see people that have read my past posts, read my forum Self Delete, and don't think "Oh boy, I better not do what he did or else i'm gonna be banned." but nix thought "IM GONNA TRY TO FIT IN WITH THE FORUMS THEN LEAVE MAYBE I'LL GET MORE ATTENTION"
forget i didn't see the other post he made

kk sorry nix

I wish this guy would just leave already, he posts so much cancer I can't take it. Plus he posts in literally every single goddamn thread there is and I can't avoid his cancer.

furries are probably the most backward advancement in society.

Can confirm.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

i'm too tired to make a bigger hyperbole than that

all I've seen of this is just them acting normal and then you all insult them
that reddit account was faked according to Nix and I'm kinda inclined to believe them simply because it's the less absurd of the two possibilities. Whether it was or not, it wasn't on the forums or game so it doesn't belong in the drama, so moot point...

you shouldn't be posting that cancer from the start
you are shooting your own foot, you know.
you are not going anywhere with this stuffty behavior.

i'm not wanting to troll or help, but you keep acting like a 7-year old.
i'm not in none of the sides, or i problaby am.
i don't know, but stop and grow up.
you are committing serious mistakes in the forums.
soon you end up "killed" (perma-banned) here if you continue to do this.

you should be probably ignoring this, i guess.

you are committing serious mistakes in the forums.
soon you end up "killed" (perma-banned) here if you continue to do this.
stop