i want to improve, tell me how

Author Topic: i want to improve, tell me how  (Read 4403 times)

pretty much 90% of the forums despises me and i obviously don't like that, so i want to know what i can change so i'm a more likeable person.
and before you say "to improve you must kys because you're a gay inflation furry", i'm not even shoving furry stuff in anyone's face so yeah

I mean this seriously. get off the forums for a while. that will do a lot of good

don't mention stuff that will give other people a reason to dog you for. if someone does just ignore them. it's your reaction to others that both keeps them coming and digs you a deeper hole.

Stop taking the internet so seriously

Do not post furry or anime stuff anywhere. Do not post anything that relates to them artwork wise. Do not have a furry or pokemon avi. do not attention whore. do not act like a autistic 12 year old. Do not post until you can do all of these things and finally
Stop taking the internet so seriously

Do not have a furry or pokemon avi.
I don't know about this one, the avatar doesn't really matter

Stop taking stuff so seriously and people don't ganging up on you like that again, the logical thing to do is to log out and calm down.
Do not have a furry or pokemon avi.
How does this supposed to improve a person??
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:34:21 PM by cooolguy32 »

Damn has a month passed already? How long have I been out? What year is it?!

anyone can change
you just need to figure out what you're doing wrong

Do not post furry or anime stuff anywhere. Do not post anything that relates to them artwork wise. Do not have a furry or pokemon avi.
huh

Do not post furry or anime stuff anywhere. Do not post anything that relates to them artwork wise. Do not have a furry or pokemon avi. do not attention whore. do not act like a autistic 12 year old. Do not post until you can do all of these things and finally
Lol nice personal hate boner goin on there

pretending to be an OC and publicly talking about your special interestes (see: willymcwilly) / erp / pokemon rp is socially off putting. if you want people to stop making fun of you, stop giving them tools to work with.

There are some things you should keep private
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:41:42 PM by clarke9901 »

pretending to be an OC
Yeah just yourself (I don't really like this) and also stop obsessing over Glaceon so much.

There are some things you should keep private
yea like your furforget addiction nix