B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 318762 times)

I am in the battlefild, right?

I havent seen anything that would suggest you are not so; i would say yes.

well forget i did nothing

i revive then i loving spRAY and PrAY at the motherforgeters

I havent seen anything that would suggest you are not so; i would say yes.
Alright

Deliver some bombs to the monsters

Use AVLAC to go to the battlefield with my trusty mg42
The AVLACs have door guns.

Should the crystal planet not already be here and have killed us all because of a deadly solar flare?

cut the wing things off of runner 1

Should the crystal planet not already be here and have killed us all because of a deadly solar flare?

I thought about it and frankly that seems to be overdoing it.
A solar flare would; yes. Be dangerous to the hive because it would basically roast them with radiation.
But that would do the same thing to the players; it would destroy the worlds magnetic field and even if players somehow survived the flare; the lack of magnetic field would basically turn the everyday sun into an acidic light that would melt you away just by being in it.

Too much of a cataclysm event.

Turn 51-C Results

Nicepoint continues to build; assisted by his drone.

SWAT One activates the Revival Link. As well as loading a Flak Shell into the Railgun. Scanning for hostiles.

ZeUberMedic boards AVLAC-1. Requesting transportation to the battlefield.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd upgrades his sniper rifle to chamber .50 cal rounds and attaches a bipod for increased accuracy.

AL-22 launches an HE Rounds from his tank at the First Glider. Inflicting 155 bomb-element damage.

TableSalt places a vehicle spawner before creating a blocko speedkart. He then speeds off through the woods towards the battlefield.

Shinyarceus4 sets fire to the forest! The woodlands begin to burn down

Failbros2 Sprays and Prays a machine gun at the enemy. He manages to deal 55 physical damage to all foes.

Metalliku launches a bomb at the enemy. It detonates; inflicting 100 bomb-element damage to Both Gliders.

TheMrDoors leaps forward and stabs the First Runner. Inflicting 95 physical damage.

Twix draws a sword before leaping forward and severing the spines of the First Runner. Inflicting 120 physical damage.

AEGIS-1 directs it's laser fire at the Second Glider. Inflicting 120 energy damage.

AEGIS-2 unleashes laser fire on the Second Runner. Inflicting 115 energy damage.

Hive Ambush

Drone
[DEAD]

The drone collapses. Finally dead.

Glider
[1]
[DEAD]

The Glider turns into a smoldering pile of flesh from laser fire

Glider
[2]
[DEAD]

The Glider is blown into a tree by the explosion

Runner
[1]
[DEAD]

The Runner perishes from stab wounds

Runner
[2]
[DEAD]

The Runner is vaporized by laser fire

Runner
[3]
[DEAD]

The Runner falls to the ground, charred from the fire.

[Cycle News]

TableSalt has Arrived!

The Ambush Force has been vanquished. Briefly; small thermal signatures the size of a monitor lizard are spotted rapidly retreating to the mountains.

The Players have survived; for now. They must find the source of these creatures before things get out of hand.

Suddenly; a swarm of gliders, 25-30 of them. Rapidly descend from the mountains. Acting on impulse; SWAT One fires his railgun at the swarm. The shell careening through the air before detonating on the swarm, the flak fragments eviscerating and downing the entire swarm in one shot; glider corpses falling to the surface around the players.

Also the forest is on fire and burning down

thank everyone for preventing my horrible death

celebrate by constructing a grill and hosting a barbecue
cook with the runner and glider meat
maybe hunt the wildlife too

Give even more protection to the icy atomic bomb

i keep reinforcing the golaith tank's armor

am i at the forest? is that where the battle is?
do a 180 and drive out of the forest its oN FIRE forget