Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319985 times)

Tamal enters into the room and, in as much emotion of surprise that a robot can muster, he looks at Tuevon unconscious on the desk and the unfamiliar man in the room, then back at Tuevon.

"Oh my! What has happened to him?!  Who are you?!

scan the environment to find the tactical alien

"Calm yourself. He's just asleep."

"Frankly i'm surprised he managed to stay awake this long, even given his heightened sugar intake."

"For an automaton, you sure sport some interesting emotion; Tamal."

Nicepoint directs his attention towards the SOBP.

Twix treks towards the HCS; while simultaneously ordering the Carrier to deploy fighters for scouting.

ZeUberMedic mounts an MG-42 on the outer wall of Nimbus Military Base. This will help in the bases defense from hive assaults.

Metalliku warps the icy atom bomb to his location, directing his magic into upgrading it's power.

TableSalt does a thing. It's a cool thing and it impresses everyone.

AL-22 climbs one of the mountains to the highest elevation he can achieve with his tank,
 scanning the environment for any sign of those smaller, more tactical aliens.

GCQCS-1 & 2 finish construction and deploy around the Underground Bunker.

[News]

Twix will arrive at HCS on Turn 54 and finish building the research station on turn 56

SOBP will be completed on turn 56

AL-22 doesn't find any of the smaller aliens; but DOES spot one particularly large mountain in the distance.
 Tallest peak of them all; from what he can see those gliding aliens are circling it.

The Deployed Fighter Squadron makes for the mountains and performs a quick patrol; soaring over the valley at the foot of the tallest peak. There, they catch a glimpse of some sort of green shell-like growth at the front face of the peak. Could it be the hive? It's hard to be sure unless someone takes the risk of getting closer.

The Carrier and Light Battleship are currently sitting idle around Nicepoints Space Station
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:23:56 PM by lord techno »

radio back to everyone else about this loving thing wow!

Allies & Active Effects have been given visual overhauls!

Some allies and active effects have also been removed due to no longer making any impact and/or not being generally used much.

"Thank you." Taval responds with a hint of bashfulness, converting his modular wheel feet into walking feet.  "I knew that he would succumb to sleep at some point," he says, walking towards the sleeping engineer.  "Good thing I oiled my joints this morning," he says as he stoops down and picks up the ragdoll-like man from his desk and begins to near the exit.  "Who are you, by the way?  How did you know who I was?  I've never left this bunker and have never seen you before."

"My name is incomprehensible by human languages." he states. Following Taval out of the workshop.

"Though, even i'm unable to comprehend it myself; it's all a haze."

Suddenly, a loose ceiling plate dislodges from it's hold just as he is passing beneath it, causing it to thunk him on the head with enough force to cause some serious damage. But the strangest thing happens when it does..

"OW!!"

Just after he is struck and he clings to his head in pain, clearly visible text appears above his head. As it does with most beings in this realm; often attributing to their health.
ERROR
IMMORTAL OBJECT
Despite his pain; he is completely uninjured.
That shouldn't be possible.

Space station activates sector sweep.

I and my assistant drone keep building. SOBP 1 turn left

Upgrade my cigaretteLauncher to use Grenades with a Bigger Radius

I move back to the main grounds to where everyone is, and I try to make a secondary tank with robotic crew so I can build up my tank fleet.

finish todo list for the next few turns