B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319969 times)

Taval stops and looks at the text in bewilderment while still cradling the sleeping man.  He then looks back at the man, then back at the text before it disappears.  Unable to come up with a solution on who this man is or what questions to ask, Taval stares blankly at the man for a few moments before he asks, "Are you alright?"

Put on a helmet aswell.

---
Dafuq was i thinkin?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 12:41:28 PM by lord techno »

Turn 54 Results

Nicepoint activates Sector Sweep

Bloo Kirby the 2nd performs some modifications on the cigarette Launcher.
 Enabling it to use larger grenades which will enhance the blast radius; giving it a greater group damage potential.

AL-22 returns to Nimbus Military Base Yelling about hive forces all around the mountains tallest peak. And quickly works to creating a second tank with AI Piloting.

Twix arrives at the HCS and starts working on the research station.

Metalliku decides to do something useful. Creating a squadron of Icy Warriors; similar to those his boss form had created.

TheMrDoors casts a healing spell into thin air. It does nothing.

ZeUberMedic dons a helmet.

[News]

Twix will finish building the research station on turn 56

SOBP will be completed on turn 55

AL-22 will complete the second tank on turn 56

Sector Sweep reveals the location of the Alien Hive. A large shell-like growth on the face of the mountains tallest peak; at it's base. It appears to be an armored entrance that will not be easy to break into. But at least now you know where it is.

It appears to be surprisingly unguarded. Save for two small hive creatures standing just outside of it.

Medal Awarded: The Source
Code: [Select]
Discover the location of the Hive

"I'm fine.." he responds as he rubs his head. Only to notice Taval's strange expression; only then remembering the text that appears when someone takes an injury.

"...You didn't see anything did you?"

i decide to create my AI tank after the T-70.

Assistant drone finishes the SOBP while I return to the space station and install a laser tracking system to the observation deck.

It will be able to track up to 3 targets from orbit and inflict the Pinpointed debuff. The debuff will increase the targets taken damage by 25% and reduce their ability to dodge by half.

Module installation time (5 turns)

"I'm fine.." he responds as he rubs his head. Only to notice Taval's strange expression; only then remembering the text that appears when someone takes an injury.

"...You didn't see anything did you?"
"I did, as it is customary in this world for text to appear when one is harmed.  It does not matter to me, who has only the directive to learn from my master and to serve him.  However, to speak to the observed character and experiences of my master, performing that which is exceedingly powerful in this world often is mysteriously thwarted by an unknown force, and thus, in his words," the sound of beeping and humming is heard within Taval, followed by a playing of a recording.

First, Taval's voice is heard, "Tuevon, why would you not seek to gain use of anything recognized to be invincible, impervious or immortal?"
The voice of Tuevon responds, "Because—that which is rendered invincible or exceedingly powerful has the tendency to be rendered useless by an unknown force, and thus suggests something watching over us or controlling the events of this world.  Controlling such a thing, a force, a being—is fit for neither pursuit nor ambition.  It must be not acknowledged for its power, but for its nature.  How does it act within the world?  Is it reactive or proactive?  Does it desire and want for itself, or has it a duty which binds it somehow to our world?  Is it suppressed somehow by something to ensure that it obeys it's obli–"

The recording is stopped, and Taval interjects.  "The latter half I believe you would be able to make sense of, as I was not programmed to understand hypotheticals and the fields of philosophy and faith."

He pauses.  "Therefore I must follow what my master has said regarding the matter," he says simply before continuing down the hall toward the area of the Underground Bunker containing the Sleeping Quarters.

get myself some bepis and drink it.

Do even more useful things

I'm going to start updating more often, hopefully to avoid areas where nothing occurs for a long period.

Turn 55 Results

The man rubs his chin in curiosity, murmuring to himself
"So he's already caught on..We'll see how this develops."

Nicepoint starts working on a L.T.S system for the station.

ZeUberMedic chooses to assist on AL-22's tank, speeding up the construction process.
This allows them to finish the tank early

TheMrDoors rides a military buggy towards the hives location.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd pulls out a can of bepis and consumes it. Damn that's refreshing.

Metalliku decides to be even more useful. He forms together a massive Ice Golem.
Investing so much energy into this powerful ally inflicts 'Summoning Sickness'.

Twix will finish building the research station on turn 56

L.T.S will be completed on turn 60

The AI Tank is complete!