B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 311245 times)

alright, freeze notbomberguy and start thinking on how i can defeat it

hey am i alive or not
Why would you ask this when that information is made publicly available every round update?

use teleport magic to get bomb away from bunker
that will help

we need something really big and strong to hurl the bomb away from the bunker *COUGH COUGH* texans colossus *COUGH*

Get a bulldozer and start ramming it to the bomb

bomb bots: kamikaze into the players
me: roll around on the players some more idfk

Send The Collosus to throw the giant bomb as far as possible while I go give ArmyMan an electric wake up call.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 09:04:23 AM by Texan101 »

I appear out of a dimentional portal, back from my slumber.

Its time to kick some ass.

Turn 132 Results

The Underground Bunker re-activates LOCKDOWN.

The Killdozer stakes out just beyond the bunker, awaiting NotBomberguy.

The Combined Moat Production Task Force speeds up it's production, now cutting 2 turns off production each cycle.

armyman12313 gets hauled off to a medical tent.

The Airborne Division retreats to a safe distance.

TableSalt darts out and utilizes mind magic to hold NotBomberguy in place. The Bomb Bots mark him as a priority target.

randomtroll39 begins to conjure up the ultimate wrestling robot.

Metalliku casts ice magic; momentarily freezing NotBomberguy in place. He gets marked as a priority target by Bomb Bots.

Redconer runs the forget away.

Ayebee123 attempts to teleport the bomb away from them. Due to the sheer size of the bomb, he can only teleport it a short distance, which barely makes a difference.

AL-22 revives himself. How generic.

Failbros2 activates a force field. It should be sufficient enough to protect him from at least a bomb-bot.

ZeUberMedic gets into a bulldozer and drives it straight into the bomb.

Texan101 goes to the medical tent and gives armyguy12313 a shocking wake-up call.

CRITAWAKETS drops out of a dimensional gateway, ready to kick some ass. He wasn't expecting a giant sentient bomb though.

HVACS-1, 2, 3, & 4 target Bomb-Bot Squadron 1. Opening fire on them, their attacks inflicting 1100 damage across two bombs and detonating both harmlessly.

AEGIS-1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 split up their firepower between both Bomb-Bot Squadrons. Destroying one bomb-bot from each squadron.

FOURTEENTH BOSS(es)

NotBomberguy
Colossal Bomb
1/1
Afflicted with 'Catastrophic Destruction'
If this entity dies, it will explode.
This explosion is extremely dangerous and powerful. It will also revive the boss.
Afflicted with 'Utterly Blinded'
Cannot see at all
75% chance that a movement-based command will go incorrectly

The Colossus sweeps it's arm down and grabs NotBomberguy, hurling him away with enough force to remove him from the planets atmosphere, though not quite. The bomb lands in the mountains forcefully enough that it explodes on impact.

NotBomberguy Detonates. Creating a massive explosion that doesn't harm anything, though it does blast a massive chunk out of the distant mountain ranges. Although the blast range did not harm anything, flying debris has caused damage to numerous mountain-based facilities that tuevon owns.

Once the explosion and dust settles, a flash of light occurs; the same boss reappearing in front of the colossus again. Seems it will not just blatantly respawn at it's detonation point; but only respawns where it can be mobile again.

NotBomberguy rolls towards the bunker, crushing ZeUberMedic and his bulldozer. As it crosses a slight hill, GCQCS-1, 2, & 3 begin to rapidly circle the bomb. Deploying smoke bombs continuously. HVACS-5 arrives and using an airborne maneuver, causes the smoke to raise high enough to obstruct the bomb entirely. The squadrons swap directions one last time to re-deploy smoke, then disengage.

BOSS MINIONS

Bomb-Bots
[1]

Autonomous Bombs
[DEAD]

The last Bomb-Bot is harmlessly destroyed.

Bomb-Bots
[2]

Autonomous Bombs
[DEAD]

The last remaining Bomb Bot charges forward as it's fuse nears the ignition point. It leaps itself into Tablesalt just as it's payload ignites, exploding and killing him instantly.

TheMrDoors, ZeUberMedic, and TableSalt are dead!

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]