B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320147 times)

and

its supposed to be like a codec call.

Apologies if these look bad sir, but here. (I don't know why, but IMG doesn't work with user files....or I'm just an idiot and don't know how to work it.)

(P.S. If they do look bad, Im just going to tell you that I have no artistic Talent at all.)

here's me

if you don't like either of them or just one of them, let me know and i'll change it

Armyman, i revamped your char.
I just did it beacuse why not.
Edit: Realised background wasant transparent, fixed it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:00:23 PM by ZeÜberMedic! »

Armyman, i revamped your char.
I just did it beacuse why not.
(It looks pretty good! thanks alot!)

These new submissions are spectacular! The next boss should be appearing later today, potentially earlier depending on whether i can develop a decent premise. In the mean time i'm going to tweak and touch up some of the latest submissions, as well as add variations for developed dialogue.

hey everyone else is doing it

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 12:57:42 AM by TableSalt »

eh idk how 2 do spriting, last time i tried with gimp i was only able to draw over pictures

eh idk how 2 do spriting, last time i tried with gimp i was only able to draw over pictures

No worries, i already had a player sprite made for you, it may not be to your preferences but it's something.
As for a portrait, i can do one for you as well.

The sky darkens as yet another boss incursion begins. However, much to the surprise of the players;
 this time the incursion comes from somewhere else. A single bolt strikes down in the plains; tearing open a dimensional gateway to a completely different dimension. Through it, endless city streets in ruin can be seen, but this is quickly covered by the massive red creature that charges out of the gateway; which remains open.

14.5th BOSS

N-4 Titan
Big, Red, and Spiky
7,500/7,500
Afflicted with: Titan Class Mutations
Takes 50% less damage from all physical, fire, and lightning sources.
Takes 20% less damage from all other sources except physical, fire, and lightning.
Immune to debuffs that reduce the targets speed or reduce it's damage resistance.
Moves quickly.
Afflicted with: Horde Instigation
Summons lesser N-4 Class mutations as allies each turn.
This buff cannot be dispelled or inhibited.

ATTACK CYCLE START

The Titan has been added to the Bestiary.

I order the Silver Swords to attack