B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319186 times)

*Throws MREs To everyone.*

"I dont want to eat this!"

"No, once again."

Take all MREs then just throw them in a random fire (if not, a pit.).

Then eat a homemade sandwich.

Turn 134 Results

Tablesalt goes into console and inputs "sv_player_tablesalt_dead_0". He suddenly returns to life!

failbros2 barges his way into the nova hive installation to see the egg hatch...In his mind. In actuality he hasn't the slightest idea where it is, he'd have to get that from tuevon.

Metalliku creates a batch of popsicles which he shares with everyone else. How tasty!

Texan101 begins to repair the Colossus.

AL-22 requests a Dreadnought. After a brief delay, his request is accepted. His dreadnought will arrive on Turn 135.

NotBomberguy puts out forms hoping to attract individuals for a combine elite squadron. If all goes well, the squadron should be formed on Turn 140.

TheMrDoors suddenly exists again. Neat.

ZeUberMedic decides to open up another MOA factory. Unlike the previous one, this one has to be built.

The Pulsar Cannon transmits an apology to the Colossus via binary code before beginning to charge itself again.

Ayebee123 performs magik to revive all fallen players. He then starts performing the CRASH DANCE!

TheMrDoors joins in on the CRASH DANCE!

Armyman12313 throws MREs to all players. Even though they all pretty much hate them. He's quick to vocally enforce the consumption of his military brand meals.

Ayebee123 grabs all the MREs and throws them down a hole.
Armyman12313 will remember that...
He then consumes a homemade sandwich. DELICIOUS!

Tuevon quickly sets aside his cream cheese bagel, instructing all robotic assistants save the nurse bots to leave the room, which they promptly do so. He then sets about taking in the awe of birth, even though it's an egg but meh.

The Egg shifts about violently as the creature inside eagerly seeks to escape. After some brief movements that can only suggest throwing itself against the egg and causing numerous cracks, the egg is pushed off it's stand and hits the floor, shattering open due to it's weakened state prior. A large caterpillar-like creature flops out of the remains and slides across the floor slightly, it's only when it stops that tuevon realizes the upper end of the caterpillar is a human girls body.

. . .
*unrecognizable squeal*
Hello...Can you see me?
. . .

The Creature, which can only be surmised to be an adolescent alien queen, sits still as it stares tuevon down with a curious, and mildly shocked expression.

If you are interested in having a player and speech portrait sprite for representation of your player in-game, or to participate in more detailed dialogue, please save the two images below and fill in as you desire to represent yourself in game. Operators will modify the imagery to ensure quality aesthetic.

This bulletin will be posted on the Discord as well.

Heres my submissions i guess.

That looks really blurry or is that just me?

o nevermind they're stretched
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:09:09 AM by Nicepoint »

So, uhh i made my portrait since you already have my player and oh my loving god im so loving tired yet i want to sleep at 4 am its 3:12 AM loving help me

I don't want advance facial expressions, just stuff like this:

obvious smile is obvious

This is for like a "oh stuff whats that"

This is "your loving kidding me"

The submissions are well appreciated, we will try to avoid making too many severe changes to the imagery. Mainly we'll just touch up the quality.

OH MY GOD NICEPOINT THAT FACE