B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320517 times)

I have returned from a living hell. The update will be tomorrow.

Turn 146 Results

armyman12313 rejoices at the death of his two 'starfishs', before calling in an artillery strike. Several long-range missiles soaring through the sky and impacting The Leviathan directly, inflicting 900(-225) explosive damage.

ZeUberMedic starts constructing a Jeager.

Mecha Sonic lends it's knowledge of robotic logistics to ZeUberMedic which aids in the construction.

Mad Hops Disease assists in the construction of the Jeagar as well.

Rabbot32 sets fire to the Necronomicon. Which inflicts 500 TRUE damage to The Leviathan, but also unleashes a Shapeshifter Spirit.

The Pulsar Cannon continues to focus, dealing 800(-200) heat damage to The Leviathan.

The SOBP launches a piercing round at The Leviathan. Inflicting 750 PIERCING damage.

The Destroyer fires a missile volley at Baklul. Inflicting 915 explosive damage.

The ODM launches a shield generator to the surface. Providing the players with a team-wide buff.
Tip: Shield Generators from the ODM are able to protect players from attacks and prevent an untimely demise. However they do not make one invincible, certain foes can break past shields or ignore them entirely.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd begins recharging his railgun.

Texan101 launches several coins at breakneck speed at The Leviathan, inflicting 600(-150) physical damage.

The Colossus engages in a fist fight against The Leviathan. Inflicting 850(-212) + 900(-225) physical damage.

MicroEDGE slams into the ground; looking angry as forget. He suddenly surges airborne and starts punching the stuff out of The Leviathan and Baklul, inflicting 1,200 damage to each.

The Sun provides a team-wide buff to the players!

M.K throws off his hat and pulls up his sleeves, before PRAISIN THE SUN!!.

TheMrDoors revives Failbros2 & Ayebee123.

NotBomberguy CONTINUES CHARGING HIS EPIC DROPKICK! AAAAAA!

Redconer re-configures his railgun.

Failbros2 converts to atheism, which somehow revives him? He also slices one of The Leviathans tentacles off with an extremely sharp blade, inflicting 600(-150) physical damage.

Ayebee123 dons a pair of shades, activating the 'Cool Shades' buff, before spraying dual machine guns at The Leviathan, inflicting 825 + 760 physical damage.

Why the forget are people just dancing around, praising the sun for no reason?
Simple: Heresy.
DEFINATELY heresy.

The Leviathan
Titan of the Abyss

[ █ █ █ █ ▉           ]
61.36% HP

Afflicted with: God of the Realm
Instant Death Immunity
Immune to Dispels.
Immune to Stuns.
Immune to Paralyzes.
Tip: Gods are powerful, and immune to many effects, making strategy vital to success when fighting them.

Afflicted with: Armored
Resists 50(-30)% of incoming damage.
Tip: 'Armored' foes will resist a large portion of the damage you inflict. Find a way to dispel or weaken it.

Afflicted with: Pinpointed
Damage resistance reduced by 25%
Evasion reduced by 40%

Afflicted with: Armor Corrosion
5% of armor is gradually removed up to 20% over four turns

The Leviathan conjures up a hurricane; which rages catastrophically across the landscape, The shield generator protects the players from harm.

The Leviathan grabs The Dreadnought before crushing it in it's claws.

Baklul
Prophet of the Abyss

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▊     ]
85.90% HP

Baklul casts 'Thousand League Execution', massive pressure equalling 6.895e+6 per square inch immobilizing NotBomberguy and Texan101 for a mere fraction of a second before their bodies are pulverized into a bloody mist.

Shapeshifter Spirit
Malleable Entity

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]
100.00% HP

Afflicted with: Invulnerable
Cannot take any damage
Tip: Enemies who are 'invulnerable' cannot be harmed through any means. One must wait for the invulnerability to fade.

TableSalt, NotBomberguy, and Texan101 are dead!

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]

CONTINUE CHARGING THE GREATEST DROPKICK OF ALL TIME
IN HELLLLLLLLLLL

ATTACK CYCLE START

There, i cut out the "Weeb stuff". Happy now?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:06:05 PM by lord techno »

Quote from: saltbros2
-got loving mad over anime pic-
k
make a giant hydraulic press and prepare to crush the giant tentacle monster
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:55:13 PM by failbros2 »

I look up at the Leviathen, and scream that, "YOU ARE NO GOD, YOU ARE A LARGE SACK OF CHAOTIC stuff!", I then look down at the destroyed Dreadnaught, and say, "YOU'RE ALSO PAYING FOR THE DREADNAUGHT!". Then I order myself and the rest of the chapter to attack the Leviathen
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:26:24 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

CONTINUE CHARGING THE GREATEST DROPKICK OF ALL TIME
IN HELLLLLLLLLLL

stuffrichards uh
Attempt to upgrade Mecha Sonic

"RATTLE ME BONES!!!!!"

The ground shudders about, knocking everyone over from the shaking.

"Who the forget-"

"oHHHHHHHhhhhh, you think you're SOOOOO special, you ovErGrown SnaKE! GuESS WhAt? I'M HERE NOW!"
EDGE shanks the stuff out of all 3 of them in a twisted rage, carving out the Leviathan's teeth.
Meanwhile, Markus has rolled down his sleeves, and put his cap back on. He also dons some shades.

"If that A B 'igga can do it, so can I!"
Markus pulls out two assault rifles with bottomless clips and proceeds to empty it, somehow, to Gin and Juice by Snoop Dogg.

this may be dangerous but we have a shield so we're good.
MINI NUKE. (blockland version not some too powerful one)

The LTS targets Baklul and the Shapeshifter Spirit.

The Pulsar Cannon keeps focus.

The SOBP fires a corrosive round at Leviathan

The Destroyer fires it's railgun at Baklul

I also finish the Orbital Railgun with the AD.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 02:48:16 AM by Nicepoint »