B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 318776 times)

I retrieve a Dreadnought from the box, apparently.

Seemingly confused by being revived, the Dreadnought pilot(s) look around at the lack of battle.

I also contact the Inquisitor again and get a squad of Terminators equipped with Power Fists.

"i have a question you guys"

"if i have no mouth, no legs, no arms then..."

"how am i moving???"

"By opening and closing yourself so you can project yourself forward"
"A- *Nut busted* OW WHAT THE forget!"
(Edit:Wait what happened to my air-borne division)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:06:08 PM by armyman12313 »

The Box opens up spectacularly, as four unique gems are presented to the players as a reward.

Inside, laying upon a thick layer of red velvet padding, sit four gems. Two black; Two white. With each sharing unique markings, essentially making a white and a black pair up.

"I've heard of those gems. They are unique artifacts that are aligned with the forces of light and dark. Using them can empower your weapons."

There is one Dark Gem of Power, one Light Gem of Power, one Dark Gem of Targeting, and one Light Gem of Targeting

To use a gem, you must decide on what to use as a 'personal' weapon, upon which the gem of your choice will be inserted to that weapon and it will gain it's benefits.

The Dark Gem of Power will increase the damage dealt by your weapon against an enemy by 50%; this acts as a modifier so defense and damage resistance still apply against it.

The Light Gem of Power will decrease the damage dealt to allies by 90%. This gem is preferably used on weapons that have a very high potential for collateral damage, such as massive bombs or explosives.

The Dark Gem of Targeting will increase accuracy against enemies by 70% and provides a 10% increase to your critical hit chance, essentially it ups the odds of landing high bursts of damage and counteracts certain debuffs to an extent. Weapons with naturally low accuracy such as heavy machine guns will benefit greatly from this gem.

The Light Gem of Targeting will decrease accuracy against allies by 90% and prevent any critical damage against allies. This one also does well for weapons that have high collateral; it will be up to you to decide which you take.

A player may only use one gem, so decide on who gets what.
Make certain to choose your personal weapon if you use a gem, it will be listed in active effects as a special passive.

also keep in mind the gems cannot be removed from your chosen weapon once inserted. So play it smart.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 11:20:47 PM by lord techno »

lemme get uhhhh
damage increase gem?

lemme get uhhhh
damage increase gem?

You must decide on a personal weapon to put it on before i can give you the gem.

I want the dark gem of power to attach it to The Pulsar Cannon

can i Y O I N K the damage up gem, and attatch it onto my Railgun after upgrading it
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 05:07:48 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

Place Dark Gem on my Laser Enhanced MG-42.

I put the Dark Gem of Targetting on my Dreadnought

you guys take the gems, i'll have the box!

I want the dark gem of power to attach it to The Pulsar Cannon
Vouched.

And I want that accuracy for my Railgun.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 08:42:23 AM by Redconer »

"I'll just...
TAKE that white gem of accuracy! And put it on my mini nuke."

Nicepoint claims the Dark Gem of Power, attaching it to the Pulsar Cannon.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd claims the Light Gem of Power, attaching it to his railgun.

AL-22 claims the Dark Gem of Targeting, mounting it into the Dreadnought.

Redconer claims the White Gem of Targeting, slotting it into his railgun.

The Effects Page will be updated shortly. If the weapon the gems are mounted on are destroyed, the gems are reclaimable and can be claimed on a first-come first-serve basis.

I'm ok with this. It wouldn't be good enough if it weren't on my own power.

Well I know I'm late, but I'll do some forging.  I will forge a revolver that has ports for two gems. Based on their properties, I recommend both dark gems. Or both targeting gems.

It will be a gift to you all.  I will attempt to make it as sturdy as possible.