B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320410 times)

"Someone probably forgeted up when installing mods."
H̵̳͑͛̄͂͝ę̴̩̍́y̷͉̗̿͌͑,̷̣̼͖̉ ̷̝̺̮͍̙̚š̷̹̜͋͌͛o̵̲͚̖͍̾̆͋͒m̸̛̮̹̃̿͝e̵̛̼͑͆ǫ̶̞͔̒̿͑n̷̨̨͙̠̆̾ͅẽ̶̤̬̒ ̴̧̪͇͓̺͘o̸̠̳͛n̵͖̮̳̅͗̑͘͝c̷̡̲̹͒̉̓̐e̴͈͈̽̽͠͝ ̴̭̅e̸͉̤̖̟̱͊͝͠n̶̢̢͓̪̎͆̍a̸̲͛̆̽b̸͇̘̄l̷̟͚̺̭̈́̌͑͒̃e̷̛͇d̶͙̘̺̻̽͜ ̵̧̼͙͉̹̕ạ̴͇̺͑͜n̶̛̮̈́͘ ̷̼̪͇̊̀ä̷̫̝̪́̿d̴̡͈̫͊̓̿ͅd̶̰̩̎o̶̠̦̪̝̎͋n̶̠͘,̵͙͍̟̔ ̷̊͜t̵̨͇̘͝ḫ̷̡͍͚̪͋̚i̸͓̓́ͅs̷̤͚̼̟̬̚ ̶̱̝͚̇̂̈́m̸̘̠̼͙̽̊̋̒͝a̸̫̐͒̾̆͠k̷̳̀e̵̝̩̭̐̍̈̎̕s̷̮̜̐́͋̆ ̸̺̒s̸̲̬̺͊͊e̴̜̣͈̽n̶̦̗̰̎s̸̙̋́̉͗͝ẻ̷̱͚̯̒.̷̛̪̱̈̃

So we learned that we are in a simulation created by Vietnamese hackers.

"IF WE ARE IN SIMULATION, THEN DOES SPACE EXIST?"

Turn 149 Results

Failbros2 installs Protegent Antivirus. Problem is, this ain't no virus.

The L.T.S targets both ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³ and the Abyssal Warder. Inflicting 'Pinpointed' to both.

The Pulsar Cannon begins charging a shot.

The S.O.B.P fires a corrosive round at the Abyssal Warder, inflicting 200(-100) physical damage and inflicting 'Armor Corrosion'.

The O.D.M launches another shield generator, providing a player-wide shield defense.

The Underground Bunker launches a kinetic shell at the Abyssal Warder, inflicting 7,500(-1,875) physical damage.

TableSalt unloads an 8-barreled shotgun into ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³. The shot connects and inflicts 4,660(+1,165) physical damage.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd fires his railgun at ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³. Inflicting 3,150(+788) physical damage.

ZeUberMedic unloads the L.E MG-42 upon ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³. Due to the general inaccuracy of the weapon, not every shot connects. But what shots do connect inflict 2,800(+700) energy damage.

AL-22 orders a coordinated assault with himself, the Assault Squadron, and the Terminators to charge the Abyssal Warder, while the rest of the squads attack from range.

AL-22 performs a close-range chainsword combo on the Abyssal Warder, inflicting 1,900(-475), 2,400(-600), and 3,000(-750) physical damage.

The Assault Marine Squadron performs numerous chainsword strikes, inflicting 4,000(-1,000), 3,700(-925), and 4,100(-1,025) physical damage.

The Terminators deliver focused melee strikes with their power gloves against the Abyssal Warder, inflicting 5,000(-1,250), 4,300(-1,075), and 4,650(-1,163) physical damage.

The Tactical Marine Squad keeps their distance and fires missiles at the Abyssal Warder. Inflicting 2,500(-1,250) + 3,100(-775) explosive damage.

The Dreadnought fires it's storm bolter at the Abyssal Warder from a distance. Due to the lower accuracy of the weapon not all shots connect, but what does connect inflicts 1,950(-488) + 2,300(-575) physical damage.

Mad Hops Disease goes through an existential crCIA.

The M.A.P launches a long-ranged missile volley at the Abyssal Warder. The impacts and detonations deal 9,000(-2,250) explosive damage and inflict collateral on AL-22 and his group. Thankfully, because of the shield generator, nobody is harmed.

Redconer takes aim for ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³.

16th BOSS

ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³
επσιλον

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▍ ]
93.37% HP

Afflicted with: Touch of Glitch
Physical melee attacks successfully performed by this entity will 'Glitch' the target
Tip: Oh stuff getting glitched is worse then that! Oh forget!

Afflicted with: Body of Glitch
There is a 20% chance for this entity to completely avoid damage dealt by an attack
This modifier cannot be dispelled or nullified.

Afflicted with: Pinpointed
Damage Resistance is reduced by 25%
Evasion is reduced by 40%

ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³ surges forward and smacks Failbros2's tank. It suddenly glitches out and begins spazzing all over the place, taking Failbros with it, going nuts until the two literally just phase into the ground, causing the tank to explode and failbros to perish in pure agony

BOSS MINIONS

Abyssal Warder
Ancient Crystalline Destabilizer

[ ▉                      ]
11.95% HP

Afflicted with: Crystalline Bypass
All attacks performed by this entity ignore defenses and shields
Tip: This entity can completely bypass defenses and shields with it's attacks, do not try to defend against it.

Afflicted with: Multiplicative Breakdown
Upon death, this entity will split into two smaller; weaker versions of the original.
Tip: Killing this entity once will result in the creation of multiple weaker versions. Be prepared for this.

Afflicted with: Armored
Resists 50(-25)% of incoming damage.
Tip: 'Armored' foes will resist a large portion of the damage you inflict. Find a way to dispel or weaken it.

Afflicted with: Pinpointed
Damage Resistance is reduced by 25%
Evasion is reduced by 40%

Afflicted with: Armor Corrosion
State of Corrosion: 0%
Armor is gradually corroded by 5% each turn up to 20%

The Abyssal Warder surges it's crystalline claws into AL-22, the crystals bypass his armor and shield, piercing him utterly and resulting in a painful death.

Failbros2 and AL-22 are dead!

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]

The Pulsar Cannon fires it's charged shot at ayebee

The Destroyer fires a volley of missiles at both enemies

The SOBP fires a high velocity round at ayebee

smash mr crystal with a stupidly large hammer

If small guns is not the answer.
Then use a big ass howitzer, with he explosive shell.

H̸͆̿͜m̴̥̓m̸̧͌.̴̰̮̎.̵̣̂͝.̶̧́ ̶͓̈ţ̸͔̚h̵̢̠̊é̴͕͖y̴̤̑̆ ̶̠̝̐̈a̸͚̘̚r̵͇͙̾͠e̴̗͒̽ ̶̩̮̓̽į̸́n̸̲̞̔͝t̷̖̚e̷̒͂ͅṙ̵̨͘ḙ̵̬̈́ṣ̵̄̓t̶̺͗ḛ̶̢́̍d̴̥̉̎͜ ̶͓̰̈́ḯ̵̖ń̴̺̋ ̵̫̈́̚a̸̰͗̉ ̷̤̼̓g̵͍͙͝l̷̺͒̾i̷̍ͅṫ̷͉c̷̩͊̉h̷̡̹̿̆.̵͈̔̂.̶̠͆͝.̵͍̞̀ ̶̧̾m̶̯͍̉ị̴̠̋̓g̴͔͚̓h̶̩͗ẗ̵̹́̿ ̵̧̪͑͒a̶̖̔́ş̷͑̅ ̸̨͉͗̚w̶̧̱̌͑e̵̘̿̀l̸̥̿̈l̸̼̤̇̔ ̶̬̄ụ̶̝̎͋s̶̖͐è̴̹ ̸̜͔̍̕i̴̧͗̐ͅt̷̘̐ ̶̳͊̒t̸͉̰͌ ̴͖̰͑m̷͕̎y̴̗̹̾ ̵̬̾͘ä̸̠́̚d̵̻̥̆͝v̴͖̆a̷̗̓͋n̶̥̙̑t̸͕͝͠à̷̬̮g̵̯̉͊ͅe̴̘̚.̷͕̈
I attempt to damage Uber and Bloo.

i wake up from my eternal sleep and ask what the forget is going on

i wake up from my eternal sleep and ask what the forget is going on
Y̷̮̪̬̭̪̰͚̽̍͑̈́̀́̉̍͘͠o̸̩̪͋̒͌u̸̡̠̙͖̒͂̿͗̌̓̀̀͂͝r̵͕̙̞̻͚̘͔̿̓̈́́̿̄͌͑͛ ̴̥͚̯̤̲̭̰̩̰̻͌͂̋Ḑ̴̪̳͍̭͙̎̀́̾̓̑́̏̓͜ ̸̱͉̝̯͂̓̈́̑̑͝Ě̸̮̮͙͉͉̪̣̟͙́̃̍̅̄͐̚ ̸̧͕̞̼̥̺̙̀́̃͠A̴̗͍̩͉̘̞̭̋̽̐̉̿͛͜͜ͅ ̵̢̛̰̲͈͈̹̯̮̣̖͗̇̏͊͌̆̅̉Ţ̶̜͑̆̆̚͠ ̶̢̨͔̲͈͉͓̾̒͜H̸̻͈̪́̑̆̄͘

Y̷̮̪̬̭̪̰͚̽̍͑̈́̀́̉̍͘͠o̸̩̪͋̒͌u̸̡̠̙͖̒͂̿͗̌̓̀̀͂͝r̵͕̙̞̻͚̘͔̿̓̈́́̿̄͌͑͛ ̴̥͚̯̤̲̭̰̩̰̻͌͂̋Ḑ̴̪̳͍̭͙̎̀́̾̓̑́̏̓͜ ̸̱͉̝̯͂̓̈́̑̑͝Ě̸̮̮͙͉͉̪̣̟͙́̃̍̅̄͐̚ ̸̧͕̞̼̥̺̙̀́̃͠A̴̗͍̩͉̘̞̭̋̽̐̉̿͛͜͜ͅ ̵̢̛̰̲͈͈̹̯̮̣̖͗̇̏͊͌̆̅̉Ţ̶̜͑̆̆̚͠ ̶̢̨͔̲͈͉͓̾̒͜H̸̻͈̪́̑̆̄͘
"HEY LOOK HOW EDGY THE starfish IS! HAHAAHA!"
*Call in a Artillery strike.*

I've spent a couple attack turns on the upgrade process, as well as the downtime.

I think it's done.