B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320417 times)

Wait. I just had an idea.
Metal reflects all damage, that would logically apply to afflictions...

Metal, Ring Spark Field and crash into the glitched mess.

H̸͉̓̀͐̈̑̀͑̍͑̈͌̈́̓͘̚ĕ̵̢͙̪̳̝̖̻̳̳̏͌́̌̂͐̕ý̵̧̞̭̲͉̥̎̑̚ͅ,̷̯̹̟͉̋̈͋̃̌̿͛̈́̔̀̆̀̓̚͜ ̴̧̬̱̖̳̘̏̄Į̶̘̬̗̞̳̰̲̩̳̮͍̖̺̞̉͆̈́̊́́̓̉́̎͛̚'̶̢̡̨͓͓̤̮̘͇͕͓̙̖̋͐̉ͅḿ̵̡͇͎̪͈͇̘̬̗̟̣̈́́̍̓̐̄͂̈́̏̉̉͝͠ ̶̢̛̮̜̮̪̝̠̮̀̌̉̈́͒̂̈́̎̍̈́̓͝ͅn̸̳̬̥̳̭̫̯̔͒̿̄̾̈͌̒͜o̶̧̰̤̟̭̲̐̾͐t̵̀͊͊̄̄̊̓͒́͑ͅ ̶̞̻̫̇̆͂͆͗̎͛͊́͘͘̕͝ͅͅl̵̡̥͍̹̙͔͙͖̺̖̮͙̖̼̠̿̏̅̌̆̈́́̉̚̕͝͝ē̵̢̧̠̰̻͖̖̤̭͔͍̓̈͑̓͆́̇̑̈́̍̅͒̏͘ẗ̴̛̞̪͇̰̳̲̤́̋̓̋̍̏͂͠ͅt̴͉̝̫͓̖͇̥̒̅̃͋̐̂͒̌͜i̷̡̘̹̟̯̟͓̥̦̰̪͛̈́̃͒͗͛̅̈́͌̓̉̚n̵̢̥͎͙̻͖̯̍̋̀̄͘͠g̷͍̮̭͙͓̖͑̇ ̵̪͖̻̹̩͔͍̹̈́ͅͅy̶̡̤̲̘̦̘͖̬̱̜̘̟͖̑̌ͅo̶̤̙̫̟̦̦̞̘̭͎̅̊̍͐́͂̉̿͗̊̈́̊͐̏͘͜ͅu̷̹͉̼̰̜̟̪͉̟̔́̕ ̶̧̒͛̊̋̈́̂̌̐s̴̱͈̥̻̘͔͇̞͊̔̍̀̀͂͋t̷̨̝̩̻̰̠͈̱̹͔͙͈̏͑̆̊̾̈́̑̋̽͘͝͝͠ó̶͙̲̯̫̟̺̟͓̌̉̆p̴̥̔͑̈́̿͂͒͠ ̸̧̩̪̅̀̒̇̂͗̋͘̚͜͠m̷̪̱̺̗̖̮̮̬̌̀͛͆͂̉͐̀́͌͜è̴̢̟͔̗͎̅̄͛̕͠ ̸̢̢͙̤̦͍̭̪̘̼͉̣͕̏͂͒̆͋̄̇̏͌̓̃̔͆͗͠ͅt̴̮͇̰̘̤͈̯̱̓̂͜h̶̛̻̉͑͌̽̾̈́̓́͒̉͝͝ȁ̵̯̪̼̥̰̈́̊̓̂̍͊͘t̶̢̨̻̤̗̩͙̞͙͔͋́̅̇͌̈́̈́̉͐̔̾͝͝͝͝ ̷̧̗͔̳͍̬͔̤͖́̂é̶̹̺͍̩̹͕̥̾͐́͠ȃ̷̧̻̗͓̲̇̉̈̈́̋̇͊̕͘s̵͉͚̞̦̝̞̣̬͚̐͜ͅi̸̝̺̬͆͛͂͐̀͆̌̅̀̉͆̾͊͗͝l̶̥͈̜͙̬̜̩̬̝̭̫̱̓͊̿y̸̙͊̃͌̄́͊́͊͘͝͝͝!̵͎͕̺̖̆͊́̍̅͂͝͝
̶̛̳̝̠̯̱͓̟̤̜̫͚͎̓̃̊͂́̏̆͌́̅
̴͙̰͎̘̈́̑̍̋̓͒͐͒͂̀́͘͝
̷̢̛̪̮̭̇̌͛͑͐̈́́͊̄̈́͒͠
̵̗̫̩̦̫̦̲̣̗͙͈͑͜͝ͅͅA̶̞̿̋̽́̈́ͅl̸̢̨͔͖̪͇̅͠s̸̜̼̗͂̾̿̌̈̈́̃͌̓̆͒̉̿͘̚ö̵̻̹́͜,̸͉̼͋̇̏͝ ̷̨̡͍͙͕̰̳̝͍̲̜̙̦̎̄̓͌̃͒̈͜ͅä̷̪̺͉͍͈̮͙̮̬́͗̊̽̎͛͌͊̽͠r̸̛̙̲͙̝̯̄̄̈́̀̂̿̍̌́̋̎ͅm̸̝̾̋̈́̂͑ͅỳ̷̡̛͎͚̬̭͚͍̮̱̝͂͠͝ͅ,̶̜̣̻̺͉͓͔͖͚͉̺̺̫̟̭̽̾̈́̾̏̃̄̎́̒̐̈́́̓͐ ̵̧̡͔̙̱̮̥̀I̶̡̨̧̨̗̝͕͈̣̿'̵̨̛̤̺̣̞͎͚̜̣͙͋̈́̊͋́̽̍̒͛͐̚͜͝m̷̛̱̥͖̺̳͓͕̲̳͇̜̑̍͑̐̈́̑̅͜͠͝ ̷̡̧͈̩͙̤͗́ͅs̶̥͈͇̬͓̮̺͎͇̘̒̈͒̆ͅt̶̨̨̨̢̢̫̦̬͕̬͇͍̼̭̅͐͋͒̈́i̶͈̼̩̳̯͍̩͎̫̻̓l̷̛͙̳̪̥̼͈̙̜̓̄̓̽̒͆͝l̶͍̪̙̣͕̗͓̩̇͑͐̚̚ ̷͓̩̹̑͐̽̌̽̆̈͌ç̷̢̫̳̱͈̂̈́̀̉̍̐̈̑͊̀̉̕͝͠ͅo̵̧͔̩͔̳̥͂̇́m̵̢̟͍͉̯̈́͂͛͜͝ì̸̝͖̤̗͖̙͖͎̩̮ͅn̸̢̜̗̙̦̜͎̩̬͉̰̆̀͌̈̆ğ̵̺̦́̋̂͋̔̔́͠ ̷̧̢̛̼̹̙͈͔̲̯̦͆̄̀͊̐̾̓̈́̚͝͝f̴͇͕̹̮̻̭͍̤̺̑͑͐ỏ̶͔͖̣͓̟̝̬̲͔̫̾̂̉̉̋̊̀́͒͝r̸̥̞̦̓̅̈́̋̎͊͆̈̉̈ ̶̞͚͍̗͈͑͗́̃̿͝y̵͎̩̮͖̞͉͍̪̼̤̎͑̌̑́̿̄̈́͌̀̚͠ͅő̷͎̱̘̠̖̬̞͕̰ͅǘ̷̪̦̮̘̩͓̜͖̓̀̅̈́͒͂̀̎̇̉͆̍̆͝!̶̡̤̟̖̖̠̙̹̎̔̀̆̎̄̚

I attempt to charge straight at army and fail.
Hey, I cant let the fight end THAT
easily!
OH stuff OH stuff

JUMP OUT OF THE WAY AND BEGIN FIXING AYEBEE123.CS ON MY LAPTOP

I attempt to charge straight at army and fail.
"HA! forget YOU!"

"And dont touch my loving tanks."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:35:31 PM by armyman12313 »

grab popcorn
wait, i don't have arms, forget

"This is some serious glitchy-ness."
"Welp, time to call backup."
I SUMMON
Kaldor Draigo.

Turn 151 Results

AL-22 performs another coordinated assault on the Abyssal Warder.

Rabbot32 sends Metal Sonic forward with a Ring Spark Field.

Failbros2 leaps to the side.

Redconer configures his railgun.

TheMrDoors telepathically grabs a bag of popcorn.

ZeUberMedic attempts to summon Kaldor Draigo. However...

Bloo Kirby the 2nd fires his railgun at ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³. However...

16th BOSS

ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³
επσιλον

[ █ █ █ █ █ ▋       ]
70.56% HP

Afflicted with: GLiTcHC33pT10N
OH forget WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³ charges forward towards Failbros2 and Armyman12313, however Metal Sonic slams into him with the ring spark field active, fully reflecting his attack and also reflecting the 'Glitch' debuff....Oh dear, what happens when you glitch a glitch?

BOSS MINIONS

Abyssal Warders
Ancient Crystalline Destabilizer Pair

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]
100.00% HP

Afflicted with: Squadron [2]
When health reaches zero, one squadron counter is used to restore health fully.
Tip: A squadron can attack multiple times and will restore it's health fully until it runs out of squadron counters. Keep the offensive going!

Afflicted with: Crystalline Bypass
All attacks performed by this entity ignore defenses and shields
Tip: This entity can completely bypass defenses and shields with it's attacks, do not try to defend against it.

Afflicted with: Multiplicative Breakdown
Upon death, this entity will split into two smaller; weaker versions of the original.
Tip: Killing this entity once will result in the creation of multiple weaker versions. Be prepared for this.

Afflicted with: Armored
Resists 50% of incoming damage.
Tip: 'Armored' foes will resist a large portion of the damage you inflict. Find a way to dispel or weaken it.

The Abyssal Warder shatters into fragments. But after a brief delay; two smaller versions of itself rise up!

TableSalt is Dead!

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]

Ayebee123 goes into a state of serious spazzing out as a glitch-ception occurs, jumping him around all over the place before he dissapears out of existence for a brief moment.

When he re-appears, a MASSIVE black energy field erupts from the point of contact; which rapidly spreads into a ten mile radius, nullifying all energy, electric, and inhibiting buffs within it's black field.

What remains is not the glitchy ayebee, but something worse..Something much more in-line with herecy.

16th BOSS

Ayebee123
Epsilon

[ █ █ █ █ █ █        ]
75.00% HP

Afflicted with: Evolutionary Corruption
This entity changes shape and form as it loses health.

Afflicted with: Corruptive Influence
This entity can have dangerous influences on the minds of others.

Afflicted with: Corruptive Presence
This entity can attract the agents of corruption and corrupt the land with it's mere presence.

BOSS MINIONS

Abyssal Warders
Ancient Crystalline Destabilizer Pair

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]
100.00% HP

Afflicted with: Squadron [2]
When health reaches zero, one squadron counter is used to restore health fully.
Tip: A squadron can attack multiple times and will restore it's health fully until it runs out of squadron counters. Keep the offensive going!

Afflicted with: Crystalline Bypass
All attacks performed by this entity ignore defenses and shields
Tip: This entity can completely bypass defenses and shields with it's attacks, do not try to defend against it.

Afflicted with: Multiplicative Breakdown
Upon death, this entity will split into two smaller; weaker versions of the original.
Tip: Killing this entity once will result in the creation of multiple weaker versions. Be prepared for this.

Afflicted with: Armored
Resists 50% of incoming damage.
Tip: 'Armored' foes will resist a large portion of the damage you inflict. Find a way to dispel or weaken it.

The Abyssal Warder shatters into fragments. But after a brief delay; two smaller versions of itself rise up!

TableSalt is Dead!

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]

Zap him. I mean, bugs die to electricity all the time.

Collosus attempts to squash Ayebee.