B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320368 times)

"MR VIETNAMESE SIMULATOR IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE"

MAP reloads missles (1/2)

i summon a swarm of flaming japanese giant hornets

"TAKE ME TO THE ADEPTUS!", I shout from beyond the grave.
I am then revived

UNLEASH THE DROPKICK WITH THE POWER OF ONE THOUSAND SUNS UPON AYEBEE AND BLAST THE forgetER INTO OBLIVION

"HEY LOOK HOW EDGY THE starfish IS! HAHAAHA!"
*Call in a Artillery strike.*

'W̷̨̗̼̙̗̰̓̎̎͠ͅh̷̨̧̧͍̙͚̻̙̘̪͖̣̱̠̰̊̿̈́̉̄̂̕͝ǫ̸̳̤̣̳͍̬͈̠̱͈͚͓̫͌͆̀̏͂͗̊͜͝ ̴̧͖̑̎̋̐̓̽͑͋̐͘š̷̢̨̢̝̳͙̺̣̮͊̆͒̀͗̎͛͆̾́̾a̴̞͓̽̔̕ĩ̴̩͖̍ͅḑ̷̛̞̼̻͖̰̫̺̼̙̩͓͇͕́̄̀ ̴̣̝̗̬̘͙͔̹̙̤̼̏̈́͒̀̓́̓̋̌̚ͅI̵̯͉̻̘̭̟̼̟̥͎͓̅̊̎ ̶̖̜̩̯̟̰̔͌͊̕͝w̴̞͕͔̗̳̮̗̋͛͑̈́̈́́̄́̏̉̉̚̕͝a̷̢̟̱̕s̴̢̛̜̬̤̮̣̣̹̩͖̰̱͋͋͜ͅ ̸̧̻̟̪͎̈́͑͑̊̂̎́͗l̶̡̨̦̱͉̣͚̹͍̮͕͇̖͇̎̈́͗̊͑̓̓̎̈́̅͛̿́̚̚ḛ̵̗͇̯̮̯̠̐̓̀̃̔̓̇͘ţ̴̘͕̗͈̪̺̦̼͇͓̝̻̓̽͆̑t̶͓̯̫̲̱̗͕̺̖͗͊͗́̒̍̐͋͝ȋ̶̡̳̣͉̘̏̄̾̇́͗̉͛̚͝͠n̸̨̬̞͔͉͉̠̣̪͋͝ĝ̷̨͉̮͎̟̬̎͑̓́̌͒̐̂͌͊̈́̅̐̀ ̸̢̟̩̮̩̖̎̿̽̿̃̉̒̍̀͋́̿̂y̵̢̢̳̾̎͒͌͊̎̐̄̀̈̎̚͠o̸̢̤̩͈̞̹̺̎̒͐́͒͑́̆̋̓̇̀ū̴̺̹̖͍̭̱͇́͋͠ ̸̛̲̖̥͔͔͚̳̝͕͓̱̫͑̓̈́͊̉̒̂͠ͅö̵̡̘͇̫͖̯͔̲̜́͒f̷̢͈̰̥͙̯̻̖̻̻̞͈̻̏̉͊́̎͛̋̐͂̓̀ͅf̷̢̡͙̘͇̥͍̝̑̌̎͊̈́́̑̒̑̾̕͜͠͝ ̷̨̛̭̯̫̟̺͕̠͇͓̮͇́͑̀͊̿̿̀̉̚͠͠͝͝ț̴́̇h̵̢̰̦̩̲̩̭͚̽ͅe̵̯͊̈͛̑͝ ̷̭̲͉͈̔́̑̂̽̈́̄͐͘͝͝ȟ̸͈̤̣̰̦̻̹̤͊̀̾̔́́͜o̶̢̅͑́̋̋͐ö̵̧̢̧͖͇̖͍̟̲̼͖̹̬́̓̓̂̑͜ķ̸̟͇͍̯̟͓̭̈́̄ͅ?̷̜̟͑͐̐͒͊̿̃͛͝"

UIA Main Cannon vs Ayebee123.

So we learned that we are in a simulation created by Vietnamese hackers.
(O NO ITS N A M)

'W̷̨̗̼̙̗̰̓̎̎͠ͅh̷̨̧̧͍̙͚̻̙̘̪͖̣̱̠̰̊̿̈́̉̄̂̕͝ǫ̸̳̤̣̳͍̬͈̠̱͈͚͓̫͌͆̀̏͂͗̊͜͝ ̴̧͖̑̎̋̐̓̽͑͋̐͘š̷̢̨̢̝̳͙̺̣̮͊̆͒̀͗̎͛͆̾́̾a̴̞͓̽̔̕ĩ̴̩͖̍ͅḑ̷̛̞̼̻͖̰̫̺̼̙̩͓͇͕́̄̀ ̴̣̝̗̬̘͙͔̹̙̤̼̏̈́͒̀̓́̓̋̌̚ͅI̵̯͉̻̘̭̟̼̟̥͎͓̅̊̎ ̶̖̜̩̯̟̰̔͌͊̕͝w̴̞͕͔̗̳̮̗̋͛͑̈́̈́́̄́̏̉̉̚̕͝a̷̢̟̱̕s̴̢̛̜̬̤̮̣̣̹̩͖̰̱͋͋͜ͅ ̸̧̻̟̪͎̈́͑͑̊̂̎́͗l̶̡̨̦̱͉̣͚̹͍̮͕͇̖͇̎̈́͗̊͑̓̓̎̈́̅͛̿́̚̚ḛ̵̗͇̯̮̯̠̐̓̀̃̔̓̇͘ţ̴̘͕̗͈̪̺̦̼͇͓̝̻̓̽͆̑t̶͓̯̫̲̱̗͕̺̖͗͊͗́̒̍̐͋͝ȋ̶̡̳̣͉̘̏̄̾̇́͗̉͛̚͝͠n̸̨̬̞͔͉͉̠̣̪͋͝ĝ̷̨͉̮͎̟̬̎͑̓́̌͒̐̂͌͊̈́̅̐̀ ̸̢̟̩̮̩̖̎̿̽̿̃̉̒̍̀͋́̿̂y̵̢̢̳̾̎͒͌͊̎̐̄̀̈̎̚͠o̸̢̤̩͈̞̹̺̎̒͐́͒͑́̆̋̓̇̀ū̴̺̹̖͍̭̱͇́͋͠ ̸̛̲̖̥͔͔͚̳̝͕͓̱̫͑̓̈́͊̉̒̂͠ͅö̵̡̘͇̫͖̯͔̲̜́͒f̷̢͈̰̥͙̯̻̖̻̻̞͈̻̏̉͊́̎͛̋̐͂̓̀ͅf̷̢̡͙̘͇̥͍̝̑̌̎͊̈́́̑̒̑̾̕͜͠͝ ̷̨̛̭̯̫̟̺͕̠͇͓̮͇́͑̀͊̿̿̀̉̚͠͠͝͝ț̴́̇h̵̢̰̦̩̲̩̭͚̽ͅe̵̯͊̈͛̑͝ ̷̭̲͉͈̔́̑̂̽̈́̄͐͘͝͝ȟ̸͈̤̣̰̦̻̹̤͊̀̾̔́́͜o̶̢̅͑́̋̋͐ö̵̧̢̧͖͇̖͍̟̲̼͖̹̬́̓̓̂̑͜ķ̸̟͇͍̯̟͓̭̈́̄ͅ?̷̜̟͑͐̐͒͊̿̃͛͝"

"I did."

what the forget

Get back up and counter glitch by beginning to fix up ayebee123.cs

Turn 150 Results

The Pulsar Cannon fires it's charged shot at ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³. The laser impacts and inflicts 12,500(+9,375) energy damage.

The Destroyer launches a volley of missiles at ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³ and the Abyssal Warder. Dealing 2,000(+500) explosive damage to Ayebee and dealing 2,000(-500) explosive damage to the Abyssal Warder.

The SOBP launches a high-velocity round at ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³. Ayebee seems to phase out of reality for a split second, completely avoiding the shot.

TableSalt grabs a disproportionately large hammer and smacks it against the Abyssal Warder, inflicting 3,600(-900) physical damage.

ZeUberMedic fires an explosive shell out of a howitzer at ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³. Ayebee glitches out of reality for just a moment, evading the attack without even trying.

Twix awakens from his eternal slumber, and wonders what the forget is going on.

Armyman12313 calls in an artillery strike on ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³, ayebee glitches out, but due to the sheer size of the barrage he cannot dodge the whole thing, and still takes 1,000(+250) explosive damage.

Rabbot32 completes the upgrade, transforming Mecha Sonic into Metal Sonic.

The M.A.P begins reloading it's missiles.

Mad Hops Disease summons a swarm of Japanese Giant Hornets.

AL-22 is revived after shouting to be taken to adeptus.

NotBomberguy unleashes his ultimate dropkick!
千  太陽  ドロップキック
Thousand Sun Dropkick
He descends from the heavens above, screaming like a super saiyan before impacting ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³, causing a massive explosion upon impact. Dealing 20,000 TRUE damage. The attack is so spectacular his body is entirely obliterated and his spirit ejected from the earthly plane. He will be unable to revive for five turns.

The Ultimate Indra's Arrow
fires it's main cannon at ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³. Ayebee glitches out of existence just long enough to avoid the beam, re-appearing in the crater the beams impact created.

Failbros2 gets up from being dead and starts repairing FILE:Ayebee123.cs. If he can successfully repair the file, Ayebee123 should no longer be glitched.

TheMrDoors continues to sit and be lazy.

16th BOSS

ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³
επσιλον

[ █ █ █ █ █ ▋        ]
70.56% HP

Afflicted with: Touch of Glitch
Physical melee attacks successfully performed by this entity will 'Glitch' the target
Tip: Oh stuff getting glitched is worse then that! Oh forget!

Afflicted with: Body of Glitch
There is a 20% chance for this entity to completely avoid damage dealt by an attack
This modifier cannot be dispelled or nullified.

Afflicted with: Pinpointed
Damage Resistance is reduced by 25%
Evasion is reduced by 40%

ⒶƔℇḆⓔⓔ¹²³ launches a pair of energy spheres; which home in and detonate on ZeUberMedic & Bloo Kirby the 2nd. Thanks to the shield generator, they survive the attack.

BOSS MINIONS

Abyssal Warder
Ancient Crystalline Destabilizer

[ ▎                      ]
3.55% HP

Afflicted with: Crystalline Bypass
All attacks performed by this entity ignore defenses and shields
Tip: This entity can completely bypass defenses and shields with it's attacks, do not try to defend against it.

Afflicted with: Multiplicative Breakdown
Upon death, this entity will split into two smaller; weaker versions of the original.
Tip: Killing this entity once will result in the creation of multiple weaker versions. Be prepared for this.

Afflicted with: Armored
Resists 50(-30)% of incoming damage.
Tip: 'Armored' foes will resist a large portion of the damage you inflict. Find a way to dispel or weaken it.

Afflicted with: Pinpointed
Damage Resistance is reduced by 25%
Evasion is reduced by 40%

Afflicted with: Armor Corrosion
State of Corrosion: 5%
Armor is gradually corroded by 5% each turn up to 20%

The Abyssal Warder raises it's foot and stomps it into the ground, causing crystalline spikes to erupt from beneath TableSalt, eviscerating him utterly.

TableSalt is Dead!

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]

Finish off the Abyssal Warrior with another coordinated strike from the Silver Swords.

H̸͉̓̀͐̈̑̀͑̍͑̈͌̈́̓͘̚ĕ̵̢͙̪̳̝̖̻̳̳̏͌́̌̂͐̕ý̵̧̞̭̲͉̥̎̑̚ͅ,̷̯̹̟͉̋̈͋̃̌̿͛̈́̔̀̆̀̓̚͜ ̴̧̬̱̖̳̘̏̄Į̶̘̬̗̞̳̰̲̩̳̮͍̖̺̞̉͆̈́̊́́̓̉́̎͛̚'̶̢̡̨͓͓̤̮̘͇͕͓̙̖̋͐̉ͅḿ̵̡͇͎̪͈͇̘̬̗̟̣̈́́̍̓̐̄͂̈́̏̉̉͝͠ ̶̢̛̮̜̮̪̝̠̮̀̌̉̈́͒̂̈́̎̍̈́̓͝ͅn̸̳̬̥̳̭̫̯̔͒̿̄̾̈͌̒͜o̶̧̰̤̟̭̲̐̾͐t̵̀͊͊̄̄̊̓͒́͑ͅ ̶̞̻̫̇̆͂͆͗̎͛͊́͘͘̕͝ͅͅl̵̡̥͍̹̙͔͙͖̺̖̮͙̖̼̠̿̏̅̌̆̈́́̉̚̕͝͝ē̵̢̧̠̰̻͖̖̤̭͔͍̓̈͑̓͆́̇̑̈́̍̅͒̏͘ẗ̴̛̞̪͇̰̳̲̤́̋̓̋̍̏͂͠ͅt̴͉̝̫͓̖͇̥̒̅̃͋̐̂͒̌͜i̷̡̘̹̟̯̟͓̥̦̰̪͛̈́̃͒͗͛̅̈́͌̓̉̚n̵̢̥͎͙̻͖̯̍̋̀̄͘͠g̷͍̮̭͙͓̖͑̇ ̵̪͖̻̹̩͔͍̹̈́ͅͅy̶̡̤̲̘̦̘͖̬̱̜̘̟͖̑̌ͅo̶̤̙̫̟̦̦̞̘̭͎̅̊̍͐́͂̉̿͗̊̈́̊͐̏͘͜ͅu̷̹͉̼̰̜̟̪͉̟̔́̕ ̶̧̒͛̊̋̈́̂̌̐s̴̱͈̥̻̘͔͇̞͊̔̍̀̀͂͋t̷̨̝̩̻̰̠͈̱̹͔͙͈̏͑̆̊̾̈́̑̋̽͘͝͝͠ó̶͙̲̯̫̟̺̟͓̌̉̆p̴̥̔͑̈́̿͂͒͠ ̸̧̩̪̅̀̒̇̂͗̋͘̚͜͠m̷̪̱̺̗̖̮̮̬̌̀͛͆͂̉͐̀́͌͜è̴̢̟͔̗͎̅̄͛̕͠ ̸̢̢͙̤̦͍̭̪̘̼͉̣͕̏͂͒̆͋̄̇̏͌̓̃̔͆͗͠ͅt̴̮͇̰̘̤͈̯̱̓̂͜h̶̛̻̉͑͌̽̾̈́̓́͒̉͝͝ȁ̵̯̪̼̥̰̈́̊̓̂̍͊͘t̶̢̨̻̤̗̩͙̞͙͔͋́̅̇͌̈́̈́̉͐̔̾͝͝͝͝ ̷̧̗͔̳͍̬͔̤͖́̂é̶̹̺͍̩̹͕̥̾͐́͠ȃ̷̧̻̗͓̲̇̉̈̈́̋̇͊̕͘s̵͉͚̞̦̝̞̣̬͚̐͜ͅi̸̝̺̬͆͛͂͐̀͆̌̅̀̉͆̾͊͗͝l̶̥͈̜͙̬̜̩̬̝̭̫̱̓͊̿y̸̙͊̃͌̄́͊́͊͘͝͝͝!̵͎͕̺̖̆͊́̍̅͂͝͝
̶̛̳̝̠̯̱͓̟̤̜̫͚͎̓̃̊͂́̏̆͌́̅
̴͙̰͎̘̈́̑̍̋̓͒͐͒͂̀́͘͝
̷̢̛̪̮̭̇̌͛͑͐̈́́͊̄̈́͒͠
̵̗̫̩̦̫̦̲̣̗͙͈͑͜͝ͅͅA̶̞̿̋̽́̈́ͅl̸̢̨͔͖̪͇̅͠s̸̜̼̗͂̾̿̌̈̈́̃͌̓̆͒̉̿͘̚ö̵̻̹́͜,̸͉̼͋̇̏͝ ̷̨̡͍͙͕̰̳̝͍̲̜̙̦̎̄̓͌̃͒̈͜ͅä̷̪̺͉͍͈̮͙̮̬́͗̊̽̎͛͌͊̽͠r̸̛̙̲͙̝̯̄̄̈́̀̂̿̍̌́̋̎ͅm̸̝̾̋̈́̂͑ͅỳ̷̡̛͎͚̬̭͚͍̮̱̝͂͠͝ͅ,̶̜̣̻̺͉͓͔͖͚͉̺̺̫̟̭̽̾̈́̾̏̃̄̎́̒̐̈́́̓͐ ̵̧̡͔̙̱̮̥̀I̶̡̨̧̨̗̝͕͈̣̿'̵̨̛̤̺̣̞͎͚̜̣͙͋̈́̊͋́̽̍̒͛͐̚͜͝m̷̛̱̥͖̺̳͓͕̲̳͇̜̑̍͑̐̈́̑̅͜͠͝ ̷̡̧͈̩͙̤͗́ͅs̶̥͈͇̬͓̮̺͎͇̘̒̈͒̆ͅt̶̨̨̨̢̢̫̦̬͕̬͇͍̼̭̅͐͋͒̈́i̶͈̼̩̳̯͍̩͎̫̻̓l̷̛͙̳̪̥̼͈̙̜̓̄̓̽̒͆͝l̶͍̪̙̣͕̗͓̩̇͑͐̚̚ ̷͓̩̹̑͐̽̌̽̆̈͌ç̷̢̫̳̱͈̂̈́̀̉̍̐̈̑͊̀̉̕͝͠ͅo̵̧͔̩͔̳̥͂̇́m̵̢̟͍͉̯̈́͂͛͜͝ì̸̝͖̤̗͖̙͖͎̩̮ͅn̸̢̜̗̙̦̜͎̩̬͉̰̆̀͌̈̆ğ̵̺̦́̋̂͋̔̔́͠ ̷̧̢̛̼̹̙͈͔̲̯̦͆̄̀͊̐̾̓̈́̚͝͝f̴͇͕̹̮̻̭͍̤̺̑͑͐ỏ̶͔͖̣͓̟̝̬̲͔̫̾̂̉̉̋̊̀́͒͝r̸̥̞̦̓̅̈́̋̎͊͆̈̉̈ ̶̞͚͍̗͈͑͗́̃̿͝y̵͎̩̮͖̞͉͍̪̼̤̎͑̌̑́̿̄̈́͌̀̚͠ͅő̷͎̱̘̠̖̬̞͕̰ͅǘ̷̪̦̮̘̩͓̜͖̓̀̅̈́͒͂̀̎̇̉͆̍̆͝!̶̡̤̟̖̖̠̙̹̎̔̀̆̎̄̚

I attempt to charge straight at army and failbros.
Hey, I cant let the fight end THAT
easily!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 08:50:01 AM by Ayebee123 »