Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320634 times)

I shove micro out of his gay ass exo-suit and climb inside it
i punch the stuff out of him and break his bones, then use him as a silencer.

and then climb back in

NOn I THREW ALL OF IT
stop defying me fool or i'll open my door

Turn 176 Results

badguy098 attempts to drill the arm-cannon of the Robo-Knight Mk.II

MicroEDGE quickly manufactures an exo-suit before climbing inside.
But Cubone pulls him out of the suit and climbs in, only for MicroEDGE to punch the stuff out of him and the two start fighting each other.

Notbomberguy is obliterated by a perfectly predicted railgun shot.

Failbros2 sets off another EMP Tsar Bomba. This time, zouxar re-directs all of the radioactive energy in the EMP back onto himself, causing failbros to vomit up his internal organs and die.

Twix begins to charge up a more-powerful non descript attack.
One of the Executive Security Drones zaps him with it's weapon, stunning him momentarily and rendering the charged attack dissipated.

Ayebee123 tries to get close to the Robo-Knight Mk.II.

Superfun909 shoves TheMrDoors in front of the Robo-Knight Mk.II, while simultaneously firing a gold-plated revolver at the Robo-Knight Mk.II. Dealing 405(-304), 500(-375), and 450(-338) physical damage.

Tablesalt takes the popcorn and hurls it at mach 3 towards the Robo-Knight Mk.II. The popcorn has no effect, but is tasty.

Kidalex90 tries to rape the Robo-Knight Mk.II.

armyman12313 picks up a rocket launcher and fires a rocket at the Robo-Knight Mk.II.

ZeUberMedic smacks the Robo-Knight Mk.II with the hat of discipline! Rather than stun it, it only inflicts 165(-124) physical damage.

Redconer kicks the Robo-Knight Mk.II. This accomplishes nothing other than breaking several bones in his foot.

AL-22 revives himself via the Speedforce, before surging towards the Robo-Knight Mk.II at hyper-speeds.
The Executive Security Drones guarding the exits form a wall of electro-staves and zap him as he slams into them, causing him to fall to the floor. That's when they start kicking him over and over again like a bunch of bullies.

Nicepoint prepares to counter the Robo-Knight Mk.II's attack next turn.

Robo-Knight MK.II
Unwavering Bulwark

{[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▊ ]}
95.00% HP

Afflicted with: Impenetrable Armor
Resists 75% of incoming damage.
Cannot be armor broken

Afflicted with: Debuff Immunity
This unit cannot be debuffed

Afflicted with: Vast Arsenal
Can attack multiple times per turn

drill his arm cannon thingy
The Robo-Knight Mk.II slams it's metal fist down on his head before he can land a hit, smashing his skull in.

"I WILL loving GO INSIDE YOU, MAKE YOU SUFFER THE MOST I CAN, RIP OFF YOUR loving HEAD WHEN I'M DONE,
 AND KEEP YOUR SOUL BEFORE YOU GO INTO THE AFTERLIFE!"

Take off it's helmet, go inside the robot, and start cutting wires.
The Robo-Knight Mk.II is able to react faster than he can move. Raising it's arm-mounted cannon and blasting his head clean off.

rape it
The Robo-Knight Mk.II draws a plasma-covered sword and severs his reproductive organs from his body.

*Grabs a Rocket Launcher and fire at the Robo-knight*
The Robo-Knight Mk.II swings it's plasma sword at the rocket as it nears, causing the rocket to detonate. The explosion still inflicts 130(-98) explosive damage however.

I counter one of the robo-knight's attacks next turn
The Robo-Knight Mk.II unleashes a miniature missile volley at Nicepoint, blowing him apart into giblets.

Badguy098, Ayebee123, Kidalex90, Notbomberguy, Failbros2, and Nicepoint are dead!
Twix & AL-22 are stunned!

ATTACK CYCLE START

This robot is very tough! There must be some way to defeat it.

tape a flashbang and emp grenade together

WAIT WHAT?!?!??!?!??!!?!?!?! TABLESALT CAN THROW THAT loving HARD?
Revive by amazement.
Hand tablesalt hand rockets that can do more damage the harder they are thrown.

throw cubone into the knight and then climb into the suit

and then maybe make a mini-suit for everybody, just to be nice.

(will take around 5 turns)

stand like a crazed statue, taking the hits like nothing at all.

loving hell man, would you let me emp in peace?

get the forget back up, flip off zouxar for cheating, and then fire an explosive laser at the knight thingy

oh man this guy is hecka strong
pull out a golden snoper reefle and shoot it

shoot a big purple plasma beam at its dumb head

dig my way out of the robomonday's soul and buss right outta his chest