B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320184 times)

* TableSalt makes impatient noises.

* Robo-Knight Mk. II makes robot noises.

Turn 178 Results

Nicepoint fires his HV-rifle at the Robo-Knight Mk.II from point-blank range.

Superfun909 raises from the dead before pulling out cappy and hurling him towards the head of the Robo-Knight Mk.II.

AL-22 flops like a fish before finally coming back to life.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd tells the Robo-Knight Mk.II it is gay before firing his charged railgun at it.

TableSalt notices the hand rockets he was given. He promptly picks them up to throw them.

Mad Hops Disease summons a legion of ACTUAL knights. Which promptly charge and engage the Executive Security Drones in a massive brawl. This should keep the drones out of this mess for now.

TheMrDoors force feeds popcorn to Kidalex90's corpse, reviving him. He then munches on the popcorn himself.

Redconer heals his injured legs.

Rigel performs an acrobatic dodge!

Failbros2 hurls a magnet at the Robo-Knight MK.II's railgun barrels.

MicroEDGE fires a rocket at the Robo-Knight MK.II.

armyman12313 draws a HMG and begins unloading lead upon the Robo-Knight MK.II

Ayebee123 picks up a pile of bones and hurls them as fast as light at the Robo-Knight MK.II.

ZeUberMedic unleashes his L.E MG-42 upon the Robo-Knight MK.II.

NotBomberguy does a rooty tooty point and shooty upon the Robo-Knight MK.II.

Robo-Knight MK.II
Unwavering Bulwark

{[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    ]}
84.00% HP

Afflicted with: Impenetrable Armor
Resists 75% of incoming damage.
Cannot be armor broken

Afflicted with: Vast Arsenal
Can attack multiple times per turn

Afflicted with: Flash of Light
Accuracy reduced by 35%

Afflicted with: Weapon Disabled
Missile Weapon is disabled.

Afflicted with: Left Arm Disabled
Left Arm and all connected weapons are disabled.

I fire the HV-rifle at point blank range
Due to the proximity, the knight cannot avoid the attack and takes 460(-345) physical damage.

pull out cappy for some reason after reviving, and capture the robot, shooting myself once captured
The robo-knight draws a giant SMG and unloads it upon him and cappy, shredding cappy to pieces and turning Superfun909 into swiss cheese.

I tell the robo Knight they're gay and then shoot the charged railgun shot right in the faceplate
In response to detecting the railgun, the Robo-Knight activates it's rocket boosters located inside it's feet. Quickly dodging the shot.

notice hand rockets
then rocket them into mr robo knight
The missile launcher remains de-activated. One of the executive security drones zaps him with an electro-staff, causing him to drop the rockets and for them to detonate. He's promptly exploded.

summon a bunch of real knights
The legitamite knights engage with all of the executive security drones. Which will keep them out of the fight for now.

throw an effing magnet into the railgun barrel
attack the knight with a rocket
The robo-knight simply strafes to dodge the projectiles using it's rocket boosters.

"BULLETS BULLETS BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETTS!"
*RAIN LEAD DOWN UPON THE ROBO-KNIGHT*
The robo-knight strafe dodges the attacks, before moving point-blank to armyman and blowing him to pieces via a point-blank airburst railgun shell.

"forget YOU, YA NEED SOME CALCIUM! YOU GOT NO BONES!"
FIND A PILE OF BONES SOMEHOW OUT OF NOWHERE AND THROW THEM AS FAST AS THE SPEED OF LIGHT
The bones travel so fast they tear open a spatial rift, where they are seen to travel and impact a distant alien world; Shattering it and destroying it as the rift closes.

Fire my L.E MG42
rooty tooty point n shooty
The robo-knight continues to strafe, dodging the attacks. Before it finally de-activates it's rocket boosters and sets down.

Badguy098, Cubone, superfun909, armyman12313, and TableSalt are dead!
Nobody is stunned!

I grab onto the back of the knight and melt it's right arm off with a blowtorch

But if The Staff Is an Electro-Staff and I Have Electro-Armor that Unelectrofies Electro-Attacks Why do I Do an Electro-Death

But if The Staff Is an Electro-Staff and I Have Electro-Armor that Unelectrofies Electro-Attacks Why do I Do an Electro-Death
equip conductive armor to protect from zappings
No this means that it fuses with your skin and/or draws an attack to you. It should still adversely affect you. If you equipped rubber armor it might be different.

At the very least it should make your muscles tense up.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:11:22 PM by SWAT One »

but arent there these suits that are a lot more conductive than the people wearing them so electricity likes to not touch the people

"Aw forget...why again.."

"forget you and your machines..."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:54:16 PM by armyman12313 »

god damnit, i'm always missing out on these small details. I'm at my wits end.

Should have done more research on it, tbh. Will do research.

well that didn't go as planned

aaaaaaanyways
as my ghost, slap my body awake, and somehow be seperated afterwards. (revive)

pull out revolvers again, hand a pair to the ghost, we both go to opposite sides of the robo-knight
les do a thing

you know what forget this he’s been dodging all of my attacks, that loving cunt

Grab a bunch of popcorn and sit back in an intergalactic chair