B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320208 times)

So it countered my turn of doing pretty much nothing?

forget off

I reincarnate with an explosion right next to the Robo Knight

grab another bag of popcorn and then eat it

Go near him and pour acid on him.

I'm not the one calling shots here...
then who is? it it the cheater?

ooh, yay I can do my thing now

UNLEASH MY SEVEN TURNS WORTH OF ORION POWAH CHARGE in a giant solar-powered flare aimed at the robo-forget's sword arm

ooh, yay I can do my thing now

UNLEASH MY SEVEN TURNS WORTH OF ORION POWAH CHARGE in a giant solar-powered flare aimed at the robo-forget's sword arm
forget my old suggestion, use a fireproof magnifying glass on the flare and drag it straight thru robo-knight, slicing it in half.

Charge up a Powerful Railgun shot

Turn 177 Results

Redconer kicks the Robo-Knight Mk.II again, breaking the bones in his other foot. This clearly isn't working. Try something stronger.

Mad Hops Disease tapes a flashbang and an EMP grenade together before hurling it at the Robo-Knight Mk.II.

Ayebee123 rises from the grave in amazement of how hard TableSalt can throw stuff. He then hands TableSalt handheld rockets that do more damage based on velocity.

MicroEDGE throws Cubone at the Robo-Knight Mk.II, before climbing into his Exo-suit. Which he then starts constructing a bunch of smaller exo-suits with. Exo-ception?

AL-22 remains still and takes the beating from the Executive Security Drones like it's nothing.

Failbros2 gets back up while flipping off Zouxar, before firing an explosive laser at the Robo-Knight Mk.II.

Superfun909 draws a golden sniper rifle and takes aim at the Robo-Knight Mk.II's head.

TableSalt channels a beam of plasma at the Robo-Knight Mk.II's head, completely ignoring the rockets that were given to him.

NotBomberguy's soul climbs out of the Robo-Knight Mk.II for some odd reason and then materializes once outside.

Nicepoint revives via an explosion directly in front of the Robo-Knight Mk.II. When the smoke clears, nicepoint is flipping it off with both hands.

TheMrDoors grabs another bag of popcorn and munches on it. Ok bro, you do you.

ZeUberMedic rushes forward and dumps a bucket of acid on the Robo-Knight Mk.II.

Rigal unleashes his orion power charge, a gigantic solar flare straight into the Robo-Knight Mk.II. Specifically it's sword arm.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd begins charging his railgun.

Robo-Knight MK.II
Unwavering Bulwark

{[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    ]}
84.00% HP

Afflicted with: Impenetrable Armor
Resists 75% of incoming damage.
Cannot be armor broken

Afflicted with: Vast Arsenal
Can attack multiple times per turn

Afflicted with: Flash of Light
Accuracy reduced by 35%

Afflicted with: Weapon Disabled
Missile Weapon is disabled.

Afflicted with: Left Arm Disabled
Left Arm and all connected weapons are disabled.

tape a flashbang and emp grenade together
The explosion 'partially blinds it', disables one of it's weapons, and slows it down slightly. It also deals 500 damage.

The Robo-Knight Mk.II in response to being blinded, even momentarily; Causes it to raise a large energy shield from it's left arm.

fire an explosive laser at the knight thingy
shoot a big purple plasma beam at its dumb head
Both lasers fired from Failbros2 and TableSalt meet together mid-travel, the beams twisting around one another and combining into a potent force of channeled energy. The beams impact the Robo-Knight Mk.II's shield. The shield absorbs the attack but flickers as it struggles to remain active. It is only a moment before it regains it's composure and glows at full strength once again.

pull out a golden snoper reefle and shoot it
The sniper bullet impacts the Robo-Knight Mk.II's shield, being absorbed by it.

I reincarnate with an explosion right next to the Robo Knight
The explosion gets around the shield and inflicts 300(-225) damage.

Go near him and pour acid on him.
The acid is absorbed by the shield, having no effect.

The shield attempts to absorb the energy of the flare, but is quickly overwhelmed as it absorbs beyond maximum capacity. The remaining energy from the flare that was not absorbed wreaks havoc on the circuitry of the Robo-Knight Mk.II, inflicting 800 damage. The shield then overloads and causes a severe short-circuit, inflicting 1,100 damage and severely overheating the left arm generator. The left arm is also disabled by the short-circuit.

The Robo-Knight Mk.II, using it's right arm, draws a giant SMG which sprays into the players, killing Superfun909 and AL-22. The wrist-cannon connected fires both barrels at the players as well, killing Cubone.

The shoulder-mounted railgun begins to charge for an attack.

Badguy098, Kidalex90, Superfun909, AL-22, and Cubone are dead!
Nobody is stunned!

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:54:08 AM by lord techno »

I fire the HV-rifle at point blank range

excuse me, why am i not in the dead player list if I was killed?

well then

revive myself i guess

pull out cappy for some reason after reviving, and capture the robot, shooting myself once captured
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:22:26 PM by Superfun909 »