Author Topic: A version of Tier Tactical without raycasts  (Read 1818 times)

Could anyone modify all the Tier Tactical guns (Skins included) that are raycasting (Pistols, sniper rifles, etc) to fire projectiles instead? Thinking of making a Hotline Miami-ish server, but raycasts are impossible to dodge at longer ranges, unlike actual projectiles.

currently working on a pack of weapons that are actually almost exactly like hotline miami weapons, I just need to finish them up

currently working on a pack of weapons that are actually almost exactly like hotline miami weapons, I just need to finish them up

Any progress on that, and any way to edit T+T to not use raycasts on pistols/snipers in the meantime?

its basically done but swollow is a perfectionist and we occasionally run into bugs.

its basically done but swollow is a perfectionist and we occasionally run into bugs.
WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED

WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED
o boy

Any progress on that, and any way to edit T+T to not use raycasts on pistols/snipers in the meantime?
not with a decent amount of effort. bushido has his files and code all over the place and it takes more effort than is worth to remove raycasts

just make a new system with the same models and sounds but no raycasts

t+t's old and busted anyway

just make a new system with the same models and sounds but no raycasts

t+t's old and busted anyway

I have no idea how to though