Author Topic: girl is into me, but she's a freshman  (Read 6698 times)

So in the US is it illegal to forget someone under the age of 16 regardless of your own age or is it only illegal if you're over 18?

1. If you like her back, then go for it; if you want to be friends, be friends. Also, don't assume basic human interaction is code for "please have love with me"

2. Watch less research. Is it really that difficult? If you jerk it enough that it's difficult to continue doing, you're doing it too much.

So in the US is it illegal to forget someone under the age of 16 regardless of your own age or is it only illegal if you're over 18?
depends on the state.

depends on the area
see here in minnesota a 13 year old can legally consent with someone whos less than 2 full years older
4 years or less for non-love loveual acts

the only reason why i have my suspicions is because i watch a stuff ton of research and now inviting someone to your house correlates to love.
you're a perv

would her dad even let you in the house? no way in hell i'd let some 17 in my house to see my 14 y.o daughter

you're a perv

would her dad even let you in the house? no way in hell i'd let some 17 in my house to see my 14 y.o daughter

America

Tear her open like an envelope with money in it :v
forget the age of consent I dont see a problem with it. Unless theyre extremely young like 12 or something

get it while shes still tight

We all know how this thread will result in.

Hillkill will try to rape her but then forget her younger sister.

girl is into me but she's 5 years old

do not go for her. a friend dated a 15yo when he was 18 and while they're still together almost 2 years later their maturity gap is disgusting and i hate her. you will regret it just like he does

My best friend in high school, when he was a senior started dating a freshman (he was 18 she was 14). He gave off a really creepy creep vibe. He stopped hanging out with everyone including me just so he could spend time with his little girl. They forgeted and now they are still dating while he is in college and she is a sophomore. Don't be this guy.

i called her last night and blatantly asked her "do you think of me as more than a friend?" she hesitantly said yes. i then told her it couldn't work out because our age difference, morality reasons, etc. she understood and i'll see if it's awkward tomorrow at school.