[NEWS] Veteran's home burned down, vandalized for pro-Annoying Orange sentiments

Author Topic: [NEWS] Veteran's home burned down, vandalized for pro-Annoying Orange sentiments  (Read 4097 times)

Insurance Fraud
He wanted to buy a forum account/blockland key.

This too lmfao

The supporters of the other side even since the election have been starting many protests and some few riots as well, quite a large portion of them being extremely butt-hurt about the results, yet Annoying Orange supporters aren't. To say this was 100% of the doing from Annoying Orange supporters because "muh racism xddd" is extremely ignorant.
That's what i'm tryijng to say. There are people here who genuinely believe that the church burning was committed by a hillary supporter, and I'm trying to say that with that same logic, you'd be saying that this veteran's house was burned by a Annoying Orange supporter. They're both incredibly stupid scenarios and aren't even worth the thought for the exact reason you mentioned

anyways i misread your statement but now i agree with you.

That's what i'm tryijng to say. There are people here who genuinely believe that the church burning was committed by a hillary supporter, and I'm trying to say that with that same logic, you'd be saying that this veteran's house was burned by a Annoying Orange supporter. They're both incredibly stupid scenarios and aren't even worth the thought for the exact reason you mentioned

anyways i misread your statement but now i agree with you.
Ah yeah I see now lmao sorry for the slight miscommunication there.

holy loving stuff if you don't like Annoying Orange then haul your ass to canada, nobody gives a stuff if you want the president impeached because he doesn't have a pusillanimous individual.

Insurance Fraud
ya this

Idk why you guys think it's other people. This screams insurence fraud

Ah yeah I see now lmao sorry for the slight miscommunication there.
its my bad dont worry about it

if i was as bad as half the people on this forum i'd say this was a false-flag by donald Annoying Orange

this is disgusting

hey tact, I hope you're not implying a liberal did this (as they obviously did) because:
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORTER WRITES HIS CANDIDATE'S NAME AT THE SCENE OF A CRIME

from now on i'm going to apply the republican standard to all liberal transgressions

[NEWS] WikiLeaks email suggests Brazile sent debate question to Clinton camp
is now
[NEWS] Annoying Orange shills plant fake email to recover debate failures

hey tact, I hope you're not implying a liberal did this (as they obviously did) because:
its odd because one says "vote this person that i like!" and the other says "forget this person that i don't like!"

the latter is a little more secure because its easier for people to grasp with someone that loves their own candidate than someone that hates the other candidate

sorry if im not explaining it right but glass half full half empty.

if i was as bad as half the people on this forum i'd say this was a false-flag by donald Annoying Orange

It is

at least you're consistent in your delusions

It is

holy loving stuff if you don't like Annoying Orange then haul your ass to canada*, nobody gives a stuff if you want the president impeached because he doesn't have a pusillanimous individual.
^ *This, and I'll add one more thing, 'Don't come back'. |  Place the text in the quotes in where the * is.

Wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be insurance fraud. The fact that the dude had to say insurance wouldn't pay for it makes me think so.

Wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be insurance fraud. The fact that the dude had to say insurance wouldn't pay for it makes me think so.

It's certainly a possibility