Holding "drama trials" or some such?

Author Topic: Holding "drama trials" or some such?  (Read 6005 times)

Maybe people should act normal instead of being autistic friends

Maybe people should act normal instead of being autistic friends
heh. I hate when people act like your burn acoustic. it's a choice and we all know it

heh. I hate when people act like your burn acoustic. it's a choice and we all know it
welcome back

also how do you "fix" someone being an autistic friend? telling them to stop?

Yeah because that totally worked before.
You don't fix it. They're a lost cause.

You don't fix it. They're a lost cause.
exactly! what does op think would happen if we found them "guilty" or whatever; we slap them on the wrist and fine them $5?

take it to the good court

lol i remember legitimately doing this once

this forum can't even handle singing a song from lazy town without interruptions
we are number one

it's not that bad of an idea. it would honestly be hilarious if we would draw a jury of 9 partially-random users to hear evidence and vote on major issues of the drama, finally deciding who they support in the debate.

i'm tempted. any suitable ongoing dramas? (aka, open for debate/ambiguation)

i dont understand. it doesn't require a trial to determine "ok this guy is a friend" especially when you can just read the first post and deduce if someone is a problem user. Like look at a thread complaining about someone spamming a server. If there's evidence of the person spamming then you already loving know that they spam and there's literally no reason to dispute or argue against it unless it's fake.

A drama trial is pointless. Just make a regular drama and move on with your life.

i dont understand. it doesn't require a trial to determine "ok this guy is a friend" especially when you can just read the first post and deduce if someone is a problem user. Like look at a thread complaining about someone spamming a server. If there's evidence of the person spamming then you already loving know that they spam and there's literally no reason to dispute or argue against it unless it's fake.

A drama trial is pointless. Just make a regular drama and move on with your life.
Actually Path, there is evidence that the defendant was PRETENDING THE WHOLE TIME

He's still a friend but hey

actually this would be an amusing thing to do, more for a humor type of thing, recorded voicechats and all

take it to the good court

forreal they use like, actual lawyers and stuff

like they didnt even play blockland at all. what the forget lol