Author Topic: Punished Toxicology - sans spam  (Read 13265 times)

heh. *inserts quote*
heh. i can't say your in a position to complain about undertale stuff being put on the blockland forums.
calm down Kilmer cop

......define found...............
I think he means as in subscribed and reviewed it

*Sticks member into Papyrus's tight skeleton tailhole* "Mnn... yes bro... give it to me..."

i always wonder how crippled someone's social life is when they act like this on the internet.

heh. *inserts quote*  calm down Kilmer cop

i feel this is a horrid thing to ask, but WHY do you think i'm in no position to say that

i feel this is a horrid thing to ask, but WHY do you think i'm in no position to say that
heh. everyone here kmows your a undertale fanatic. deny it and we're gonna have a bad time

heh. everyone here kmows your a undertale fanatic. deny it and we're gonna have a bad time

i deny any allegations that i am associated with a trash fandom

i always wonder how crippled someone's social life is when they act like this on the internet.
you are spot on for why he does this lol.

most of the difference is that he just goes 'heh' at the start of everything

i still support this however because i liked his punished hodot avatar more

most of the difference is that he just goes 'heh' at the start of everything

i still support this however because i liked his punished hodot avatar more
heh. it's not my fault my fans made me a new vavatar from scratch

before you ask i found it on a fanfiction

Congratu-loving-lations, forgetstick, you just finally lost whatever redeemable thing that you ever had about yourself on these forums. And coming from me, that says quite a lot.

So aside from Glaceon research, you've now become the mascot for oversaturated Undertale research.

Have fun.

Congratu-loving-lations, forgetstick, you just finally lost whatever redeemable thing that you ever had about yourself on these forums. And coming from me, that says quite a lot.

So aside from Glaceon research, you've now become the mascot for oversaturated Undertale research.

Have fun.
and nix drama's me for calling him out for it! dude is unbelievable