Author Topic: Modern Warfare MERP Dupset  (Read 2710 times)

One of several projects I'll be taking up in the early 2017 year is my mini empires. Unfortunately I lost a lot of files and saves on my old laptop, which was stolen thanks to a third-party roommate. Bullstuff aside, I'm rebuilding my old dup plates first, and revamping some parts and pieces since I have to do it all from scratch.

I'll be posting in this thread from time to time so if you're interested in MERP or my server leave a comment

scale is larger than typical MERP, reference some of my earlier works:

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 09:17:05 PM by AdinX »

I really like that tank, you did a really good job building it at such a small scale. Excellent work.

Tank is badass
Can you try a helicopter next? Like a UH-60 Blackhawk or AH-64 Apache?

more pics from my old lost save file--

AC-130H was fully evented to be the 'Angel of Death' it deserves to be. Flares w/ smoke (fireworks and flare sound w/ smoke particles), howitzer, cannon and the twin Gatling guns on the side.
The blackhawk I was super unhappy with. It had all the details I wanted, and I even forgot the tail rotor for a week but added it later. Its just too damn big. V2 will be small enough to fit inside my C-130 Hercules

I'm working on remaking the C-130 cargo base first, then I'll stick the guns back on for the AC-130H gunship build

EDIT: last picture (stationary AC-130H) is to a linked video of my old gunship with all of the events I set up for theatrical purposes
MOREEDIT: some trains because this is the only other picture from the old stuff that I haven't posted. There's one of the front of some destroyers I was trying to make but I never got close they were so damn big ( ;) )

Right is standard MERP scale imho, left is my preferred scale of building
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 12:07:12 AM by AdinX »

blackhawk looks decent but like you said, its bigger than indended
the AC-130 is badass though

Tanks :cookieMonster:
I intend on making it better than before, and properly fitted to hold 2 humvees or any smaller vehicles I build

These are amazing but GIGANTIC compared to other MERP builds.

These are amazing but GIGANTIC compared to other MERP builds.
he straight up said he built them to a larger MERP scale than usual