Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence

Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55160 times)

No edit also why the hell did you link the past drama in the picture where it isn't link? Not that I'd support this either way because again it's super funny but make the link clickable next time silly

No edit also why the hell did you link the past drama in the picture where it isn't link? Not that I'd support this either way because again it's super funny but make the link clickable next time silly
Oops!!! i didn't even see the first link lmfao

I fail to see how speedhacking is relatively funny at all (unless if youvre calling this drama itself funny)

I fail to see how speedhacking is relatively funny at all (unless if youvre calling this drama itself funny)
Then we don't have the same sense of humor?

Which is super comforting to be honest rofl

Then we don't have the same sense of humor?

Which is super comforting to be honest rofl
Lol I mean why is it funny? I just don't really understand so I'm curious about it

Lol I mean why is it funny? I just don't really understand so I'm curious about it
because watching people get their panties in a bunch always manages to make me chuckle. Add in the fact that i'm friends with both the person being drama'd and the OP and this is going to be one loving hilarious drama

because watching people get their panties in a bunch always manages to make me chuckle. Add in the fact that i'm friends with both the person being drama'd and the OP and this is going to be one loving hilarious drama
Ohh lmfao now I see, thanks bb

Yeah, dude, like, people want to play the game normally??? LOL!

Yeah, dude, like, people want to play the game normally??? LOL!
Yeah, dude, like, commas, you, know?

if watching people get upset is fun to you then you have some issues gg

if watching people get upset is fun to you then you have some issues gg
I wouldn't say it's as much people getting upset as in people getting worked up over something that is literally such an easy fix. Now that this drama has been made server hosts will either take the proper course of acfion(banning raven) or do nothing. If they ban raven boom problem solved and you don't gotta worry. If they don't ban him then clearly they shouldn't be hosting and you're better off not on that server. What's really funny is what is going to come of this drama, the overreactions are always a good laugh.
Him using the hack is funny because like forget dudes it's raven and it's taken SOOOOOO long for him to get caught lmao

I wouldn't say it's as much people getting upset as in people getting worked up over something that is literally such an easy fix. Now that this drama has been made server hosts will either take the proper course of acfion(banning raven) or do nothing. If they ban raven boom problem solved and you don't gotta worry. If they don't ban him then clearly they shouldn't be hosting and you're better off not on that server. What's really funny is what is going to come of this drama, the overreactions are always a good laugh.
Him using the hack is funny because like forget dudes it's raven and it's taken SOOOOOO long for him to get caught lmao
So your solution is don't create a drama and just deal with the problem on the server? What's the point of the drama section then?

So your solution is don't create a drama and just deal with the problem on the server? What's the point of the drama section then?
What? When did i say this drama wasn't warranted??? I literally just agreed with you that he should be banned and cheating isn't fair.
Maybe you're referring to this
No support because it's funny
I didn't think anyone took /support or /nosupport srsly and the "because it's funny" refers again to the drama and reactions.

Why are you trying to place words in my mouth?

Why are you trying to place words in my mouth?
Sorry i'm misunderstanding you. What i got from your post is that you find it fun for people to get riled up over an issue that can be solved by banning the user. I think that getting riled up about it and creating a drama is part of the process, since it lets EVERYONE know that the person is being problematic. Getting riled up helps spread the message

Getting rilled up just makes people say stupid things lol
Make a solid drama like skill did and ban the user if you host. If you go to a server and the host doesn't know you could show him the solid drama. There doesn't need to be a angry bandwagon mentality if people can handle themselves like a proper person