Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55313 times)

kind of off topic but who runs that survival server and who all are it's administrators?
pretty much nobody, there are never any admins on

ot: /support, i guess that explains why the dogs were bullstuff

I'm hoping that raven's keys gets revoked on sight, because obviously we don't welcome hackers here.
A revoke on sight (for those of you who don't really get it) would mean deactivating all of his keys, plus deactivating any future keys he buys, essentially locking him out of the whole multiplayer part of Blockland. I'll assume that most if not all of you know what a revoke on sight is, but whatever.

oh hey btw ravencroft is most likely using blhackrr
http://imgur.com/E8Q7rnL
honno monno is smooth

Ban him from every server and make him revoke on sight. The fact hes a known hacker says that if you are still friends with him, you are someone that should not be respected. Also an anti-speedhack wont work completely because he has other hacks on him like wallhacks.

Ban him from every server and make him revoke on sight. The fact hes a known hacker says that if you are still friends with him, you are someone that should not be respected. Also an anti-speedhack wont work completely because he has other hacks on him like wallhacks.
You sound like an idiot

You sound like an idiot

I mean, if he actually uses speedhacks or blhack, isn't this the best course of action?

the usage of a speedhack doesn't change the fact that raven is someone who i can have a chill convo with.

however i do agree that he's obviously done it to cause trouble so whatever action that follows that's 100% on him.

You sound like an idiot

i mean you just reminded me that the people that i hang out with are stuff but as soon as someone cracks down on your buddies you dont suppot it because it was "funny" and you call people like crita an idiot

i mean you just reminded me that the people that i hang out with are stuff but as soon as someone cracks down on your buddies you dont suppot it because it was "funny" and you call people like crita an idiot
my buddy isn't maliciously targeting a user lmao as a group

my buddy isn't maliciously targeting a user lmao as a group
yeah he lol is lmao not rofl doing that you omg are wtf right

I mean i just got reminded stufflord lies about his age

stufflord is just fed up he cant eat out his furreal friend because his skull will be crushed