Author Topic: Confession Thread ver. whatever  (Read 2278 times)

im obsessed with birds sweden switzerland and red & cyan 3d glasses

I have serious dependency issues. I crave attention from people I like even though I find it genuinely impossible to start conversations online or offline which makes me pretty dumb and sad.

I also to this day have not told my parents that I was the one that broke my mom's DS like a year ago and it still tears me up.

I have serious dependency issues. I crave attention from people I like even though I find it genuinely impossible to start conversations online or offline which makes me pretty dumb and sad.

I also to this day have not told my parents that I was the one that broke my mom's DS like a year ago and it still tears me up.
how did you break it?

how did you break it?

There was a crack that had formed in one of the little supporting joints that twists the DS screen and each day when I opened it the crack would get bigger and bigger until the second screen just kinda fell off.

She noticed it one day in her room and just assumed it was broken in luggage or something and was pretty pissed about it.

I have a bad stutter problem IRL when I try explaining things or explaining myself to other people, along when I'm stressed or anxious, or just really happy. It sucks big time and people accuse me of lying because of it, even though I'm not.

Also no joke I've had thoughts of actually shooting up / doing a stabbing at my school a few times. But there's no way in hell I'd actually do it, plus I don't even have any real weapons
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 08:15:48 PM by Insert Name Here² »

ok, this is going to be hard to say it, but I have love with blankets. I am not joking, I started doing this stuff when I saw this episode of that's so raven and I'll link the part of the episode that made me do this nasty stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ANcFuF0C0 and also I still suck my thumb, I don't why, but I think it calms me down when I am angry, it's pretty much a addiction now and nobody has a problem with it at school but my some of my teachers, I'll stop it soon
I have a bad stutter problem IRL when I try explaining things or explaining myself to other people
same
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:42:55 AM by cooolguy32 »

i chew my nails all the time, haven't actually trimmed them with a clipper in almost a year
Also no joke I've had thoughts of actually shooting up / doing a stabbing at my school a few times. But there's no way in hell I'd actually do it, plus I don't even have any real weapons
see someone

im loving calling 911 for real
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 09:26:18 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

Stop it. Get some help.

I have a bad stutter problem IRL when I try explaining things or explaining myself to other people, along when I'm stressed or anxious, or just really happy. It sucks big time and people accuse me of lying because of it, even though I'm not.

Holy hell

I don't get those thoughts anymore, I'm happy with my current school. But I did have them a few times back in 7th / 8th grade cause my middle school sucked richard compared to my school now

Holy hell

I don't get those thoughts anymore, I'm happy with my current school. But I did have them a few times back in 7th / 8th grade cause my middle school sucked richard compared to my school now
yea sure brother thats what they all say...

Holy hell

you should still see someone if you wanted to shoot your school up, simply because it sucked

I unironically like vaporwave. Not the culture though, they're kinda pretentious. I also enjoyed what I watched of My Little Pony but wouldn't say I'm a brony or whatever.