Author Topic: Is it possible to be edgy anymore?  (Read 2896 times)

Being edgy by wearing black and pretending to like metal music doesn't work anymore. And these days a lot of people like to be edgy by drawing pictures of asses and watching cartoons and calling themselves proud weeaboos/friends/furries/omelettes. So that leaves this question: how can anyone push the boundary these days? Is it possible to be legitimately edgy anymore? It seems like to be edgy you have to actually kill somebody or jump off a building.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 11:48:58 PM by Squideey »

this thread is a good example

this thread is a good example
yeah

if you wanted to talk about how much you hate asses you could've just told us you had bad taste, stop vagueing smh

your earbuds must play crawling in my skin 24/7

I know how to spot trends and I've noticed that people like to make jokes revolving around "butts" like it makes them special, i.e. edgy

I'm already regretting this thread unless someone actually tries to answer the question

why yes just look at a triangle, it has 3 edge.

I know how to spot trends and I've noticed that people like to make jokes revolving around "butts" like it makes them special, i.e. edgy
I don't have any idea what you're talking about, and to be honest I expect you don't either

A ball has infinite edges

I don't have any idea what you're talking about, and to be honest I expect you don't either
You don't know me very intimately but I think it's something people get used to

what is?

i'm incredibly confused right now

squiddy have you been smoking the dank?

who the forget draws asses to be edgy

like maybe some kid in an ultra conservative area but the internet?

who the forget draws asses to be edgy
THATS why its edgy

it is levels of edginess

meta-edgy