Pewdiepie got a uniquely made award from YouTube for 50mil subs

Poll

Does Pewdiepie deserve the 50mil sub reward?

Yes
68 (81%)
No
16 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Pewdiepie got a uniquely made award from YouTube for 50mil subs  (Read 4760 times)

Everyone knew Pewdiepie wasn't going to delete his channel.

I still think it would be funny if YouTube deleted the channels of anyone who makes a "youtube is going to delete my channel" video or "I'm deleting my channel" video.

Mostly because Leafy would be gone, but also because it would put a stop to the click baiting attention whoring on the site.

Mostly because Leafy would be gone, but also because it would put a stop to the click baiting attention whoring on the site.
Why would they discourage something that ultimately brings more revenue to them?

What's the award for being a Sub-whoring lying piece of swedish stuff?
forget dude this is kid is so annoying and dumb.
please, just stop.

Why would they discourage something that ultimately brings more revenue to them?

I'm not saying that's what they should do.

I'm saying it would be funny.

Gosh is anyone allowed to hate Pewdiepie or is that not allowed by moralizing forgetheads?

Gosh is anyone allowed to hate Pewdiepie or is that not allowed by moralizing forgetheads?

You're allowed to hate him but why bring it up in this thread? The thread is more about what he got from Youtube then if he's a good YouTuber or not.

You're allowed to hate him but why bring it up in this thread? The thread is more about what he got from Youtube then if he's a good YouTuber or not.

Oh well, in that case I'll say that a youtube trophy is something I would personally be ashamed of owning, but big youtubers don't seem to have that problem.

Oh well, in that case I'll say that a youtube trophy is something I would personally be ashamed of owning

why? its rewarding their success in the industry, what is the problem with having a youtube trophy?

it's more like the reason he hates pewdiepie and his already standing reputation than just the fact he hates pewdiepie

why? its rewarding their success in the industry, what is the problem with having a youtube trophy?

It's an award for acting like an idiot on camera and entertaining babies.

It's an award for acting like an idiot on camera and entertaining babies.
Also, technically, it's an award for pulling a big troll, too. The only reason he got it this fast was because he trolled everyone into subbing to him (or, well, the ones stupid enough to) and YouTube basically gave him the a-okay for doing that by making him a customized award.

Oh well, in that case I'll say that a youtube trophy is something I would personally be ashamed of owning, but big youtubers don't seem to have that problem.

Apparently he sells his sub milestones away, you should watch that video

What a total roostersucker.

Pulls the bait and switch and gets an award for it. Bollocks.