Pewdiepie got a uniquely made award from YouTube for 50mil subs

Poll

Does Pewdiepie deserve the 50mil sub reward?

Yes
68 (81%)
No
16 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Pewdiepie got a uniquely made award from YouTube for 50mil subs  (Read 4767 times)

it could have been somebody much worse in the #1 spot if you think about it

It sure could, but that doesn't mean this is still not bad, is it?

okay whoever actually believed he was going to delete his main channel are the only idiots here

anyways, the wooden box is neat

whatever happened to him deleting his channel at 50 mil?

EDIT:
okay whoever actually believed he was going to delete his main channel are the only idiots here

anyways, the wooden box is neat
oh another clickbait RIP me

i've always hated his sense of comedy, and "always" means since last year. I used to watch him all the time in 2013, and i'm not trying to say "BRING OLD PEWDIEPIE VIDEOS BACK", but if he made the same content he did 3 years ago, maybe I would congratulate him.

i've always hated his sense of comedy, and "always" means since last year. I used to watch him all the time in 2013, and i'm not trying to say "BRING OLD PEWDIEPIE VIDEOS BACK", but if he made the same content he did 3 years ago, maybe I would congratulate him.

His old content was complete garbage. I would say his newer stuff is marginally better.

Anyway he was going to reach 50 million anyway even if he didn't pull that cigarettegy prank.

the ppl calling him a liar for not deleting his channel remind me of the guy who sued pepsi for not selling him a harrier jet

seems like a genuinely nice guy. even though i've never subscribed to him, i'd say he's more deserving of the award than a lot of the other scumbags on youtube - he worked his way up and got lucky along the way. he deserves it

He was setting up a joke but honestly who was gullible enough to believe that somebody with 50 mil subscribers would outright delete their channel?
He's addressed that his fanbase is a bunch of kids and very aware that his humor is stale but he makes millions a year doing it.

It could be loving DSP

What's the award for being a Sub-whoring lying piece of swedish stuff?
What did felix do to you, Run over your loving dog?
I used to be exactly like you, hating on people because they are popular. Now I want to go back in time and shoot my past self in the foot while I laugh at myself.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 05:04:13 PM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

What a total roostersucker.

Pulls the bait and switch and gets an award for it. Bollocks.

But he didn't lie. He never specified any channel and he completed the obligation he made to his community.
and it was a loving joke lmao

and it was a loving joke lmao

"I'm moving to canada if Annoying Orange wins" - Famous liberals before Annoying Orange's Victory

"Oh it was a joke" - Famous Liberals after Annoying Orange's Victory

Constituting it as a 'joke' doesn't validate it.

I want them to move to canada, and I want Pewdiepie to delete his stuffty forgetin' channel.

"I'm moving to canada if Annoying Orange wins" - Famous liberals before Annoying Orange's Victory

"Oh it was a joke" - Famous Liberals after Annoying Orange's Victory

Constituting it as a 'joke' doesn't validate it.

I want them to move to canada, and I want Pewdiepie to delete his stuffty forgetin' channel.
master "i make unrelated political brown townogies to bash liberals" matthew