Pewdiepie got a uniquely made award from YouTube for 50mil subs

Poll

Does Pewdiepie deserve the 50mil sub reward?

Yes
68 (81%)
No
16 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Pewdiepie got a uniquely made award from YouTube for 50mil subs  (Read 4775 times)

Sub-whoring
"DELETING MY CHANNEL AT 50 MILLION."
Lying
"DELETING MY CHANNEL"
Piece of stuff

I mean he didn't lie. He deleted one of his channels at 50 mil, so you're kind of handicapped. And he's playing YouTube's game. Don't hate the player. :^)

I mean he didn't lie. He deleted one of his channels at 50 mil, so you're kind of handicapped. And he's playing YouTube's game. Don't hate the player. :^)
A half truth is still also half a lie.

So he lied.

So he lied.

But he didn't lie. He never specified any channel and he completed the obligation he made to his community.

So he lied.
blatantly obvious knowledge + concluding statement = a+ post
i m master mathew2 and im very very smart

well i mean why wouldn't he deserve it that's a pretty forgetin big accomplishment

well ya but some people (master matthew) thinks hes like literal scum so i mean i guess

I'm gonna say that he doesn't deserve the award

At least, not until he reaches 1 billion subscribers!

..no that's the real marky mark   i'm sure of it
he just wants 1000 lieks

I'm gonna say that he doesn't deserve the award

At least, not until he reaches 1 billion subscribers!
7.4 billion or gtfo

I just realized he changed his profile pic to Mark Zuckerberg. That's probably the first laugh PewDiePie has given me since 2012.

what exactly is the poll asking? youtube determines when to give out these awards, and they'd presumably thought about this beforehand. so are you asking if... he really has 50 million subscribers?

So he lied.
oh boo hoo he didn't throw away his loving success he's been working on since like 2010

What's the award for being a Sub-whoring lying piece of swedish stuff?

Why do you perpetually have a stick up your ass?