Author Topic: Planr's Runtime Error Reporting thread  (Read 1297 times)

So I have lately been getting a lot of runtime errors while hosting my fort wars server. I'm posting all the console logs here so hopefully we can find out why this is happening.

Here's log #1. Just happened now.

If you're using the original RTB and have a lot of add-ons that's a likely cause, I recall some issues came up a little under a year ago due to it handling strings that are too long for the engine.

Yeah both situations are my case.

Runtime crash #2

First crash for today.

So far with these 3 console logs I am noticing a pattern of the crash happening right after persistence is saved for a random player.

I picked through your log for some errors boi

Code: [Select]
WARN: Add-on Weapon_WH40k_Imperium contains both version.txt and version.json files!
ERROR: function declaration failed: VCEClientHTTP::fetchManual(This one is caused By the support being offline)

Missing file: Add-Ons/Server_Rules/Support_UpdaterDownload.cs!
ParticleEmitterData(gc_poisoningHeavyEffectEmitter) velocityVariance > ejectionVelocity
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellHEProjectile(1557) - invalid value for lifetime: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellHEProjectile(1557) - invalid value for fadeDelay: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellClusterProjectile(1558) - invalid value for lifetime: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellClusterProjectile(1558) - invalid value for fadeDelay: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellNapalmProjectile(1560) - invalid value for lifetime: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellNapalmProjectile(1560) - invalid value for fadeDelay: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellToxicProjectile(1562) - invalid value for lifetime: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellToxicProjectile(1562) - invalid value for fadeDelay: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellToxicStayProjectile(1563) - invalid value for armingDelay: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellToxicStayProjectile(1563) - invalid value for lifetime: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
ProjectileData - gc_M119ShellToxicStayProjectile(1563) - invalid value for fadeDelay: Scaled value must be between 0 and 1023
Missing file: Add-Ons/Vehicle_M119Howitzer/lasershell.cs!
(I'm not sure about how important these are for you tho)

Missing file: Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/interface/colorManager.gui!
Got non-CURLE_OK result on a request, result was 3 'URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL'
 - Request was for ''
(Not sure what this is)

CustomGameGui checking Add-On: Vehicle_X32/Vehicle_X32
    nested add-on - will not execute
CustomGameGui checking Add-On: Brick_Halloween/2012
    nested add-on - will not execute
(These will not execute in Custom Game setup)

ERROR: ForceRequiredAddOn() - "Sound_Blockland" is not a valid add-on(Not sure if you're missing this or if the add-on that needs this is code flawfully)

Object 'SwordDrawSound' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class(This was a part of the TF2 Demo pack)

Add-Ons/Weapon_Remmington700/server.cs (0): Unable to instantiate non-conobject class AIConnection.
Executing Add-Ons/Weapon_Remmington700/Weapon_Remmington_700.cs.
ProjectileData - RemmingtonProjectile(1166) - invalid value for muzzleVelocity: Must be between 0 and 200
(Your remmington needs some tweaking)

Object 'bulletTrailEmitter' is not a member of the 'ParticleEmitterData' data block class
Object 'activateSound' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class
(Assault rifle)

Unfortunately, the log ends suddently, so I can't really help with the crashing

none of those are likely the cause of the runtime errors

Had another one tonight when loading in on Pompmaker's Endless Zombies.