Author Topic: Tumble on Death [Request]  (Read 1214 times)

Yes, I know that it was binned for a reason. But I just want it on my server for my own enjoyment. If anyone has it PM It to me (please).

I would use the Gore Tumble Mod (I think i still have it) and remove the gore. But I do not know how to do that. And I would use the first person tumble. But I still Want it in 3rd Person.

As I said, if anyone Has it Please PM It to me.

Thanks. :iceCream:

there are better versions that aren't binned

there are better versions that aren't binned
Where? I don't mean the Physics death mod (Which just puts you on and invisible vehicle, which gives terrible physics) and I also dont mean the SMMBodies mod. Besides, I just want this for my own fun :D

Bump? Can Anyone Help me Here? Please?

Googling "blockland tumble on death" brings me what you want:

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234082.0

Also, please Don't capitalize words Randomly. It sounds smart to You, but it's Actually pretty Stupid and grammatically incorrect.

Googling "blockland tumble on death" brings me what you want:

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234082.0

Also, please Don't capitalize words Randomly. It sounds smart to You, but it's Actually pretty Stupid and grammatically incorrect.

I don't mean the Physics death mod
Please read the entire post before trying to help.

ski tumbling is actually just putting you into a vehicle. the only difference is the vehicle bounce physics and effects on hitting a surface.

this is relatively easy to do as you can rip the tumble function directly off of skis and just package death to put the player in tumble. if I wasn't so busy id do it

Where? I don't mean the Physics death mod (Which just puts you on and invisible vehicle, which gives terrible physics) and I also dont mean the SMMBodies mod. Besides, I just want this for my own fun :D
are you joking or something? the tumble physics are terrible compared to the physics death mod

ski tumbling is actually just putting you into a vehicle. the only difference is the vehicle bounce physics and effects on hitting a surface.

this is relatively easy to do as you can rip the tumble function directly off of skis and just package death to put the player in tumble. if I wasn't so busy id do it
I really wish I was able to do it myself. But as I said in the post, I cannot script (except in python barely).

are you joking or something? the tumble physics are terrible compared to the physics death mod
Sorry for making you mad. I was just saying in my opinion I like the tumble physics more.