limerick presents; THE BOX

Author Topic: limerick presents; THE BOX  (Read 3950 times)

The exact breath of fresh air Blockland has always needed.

bump; after being unbanned (thanks badspot jeez) i have decided to update THE BOX, there will be new content:tm: soon

who is limerick

edit: oh
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:41:45 PM by Foxscotch »

hello folks! it is i, your host limerick (also know as whackin) and today i am here to present two new editions to the newest hottest server that is on the master server (sometimes:tm:) THE BOX

unfortunantly, many people who do not understand the true beauty of the box do not already feel very reinvigorated whenever the exist in the box. fortunately for them, i notice and accept their flaws and have added art the THE BOX for those who do not feel the complete artistic value of the box

[pictured; the art]
i thought it would be best for the art not only to be reinvigorating, but also educational. this image gave me a good balance.

i have also added something in light of a recent travesty on the blockland master server, hopefully to cash in on the craze.

[pictured; a button inside THE BOX]
thats right! a button. i have no idea what this button does or if it even works. i didnt install it

enjoy!!!!

i am now hosting THE BOX. bah humburg

i added a chain you can yank on. please join. im desperate. the bank is gonna start asking questions

EDIT; THERE IS NOW A WAY TO ESCAPE THE BOX. FIGURE IT OUT, AND YOUR FREEDOM SHALL BE GIFTED TO YOU.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 07:01:24 PM by Whackin »

limerick is a 10/10 user this looks good

exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point

I can't ever find it
what's your IGN

are you going to add some RTS elements ?

I can't ever find it
what's your IGN
his ign is literally in the title of thread.

his ign is literally in the title of thread.
ok I couldn't be sure because I wasn't seeing "limerick's THE BOX" in the server list