Steam is down (Now back up after a few hours)

Author Topic: Steam is down (Now back up after a few hours)  (Read 5919 times)

damn dude ur cool u took down steam for no reason other than to inconvenience everyone

edit:

whos begging and pleading lol?

the only people pleading is your squad itself, and they're pleading for attention 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:15:29 AM by shitlord »

damn dude ur cool u took down steam for no reason other than to inconvenience everyone
stufflord shut up don't piss them off

it's a serious operation we're dealing with

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:24:33 AM by MrLoL² »

well lucky for us we can still play the online game this forum is based around

come one come all lets dig up our keys and play bl

i don't think they actually did it, they're probably just taking credit
they're so loving edgy it's not physically possible that they have the mental capacity to hack
either that or they're script kiddies
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:31:58 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

also if i was a small time hacking group i would claim that i would do it too so i could get the publicity and possibly get more team members

hacking is not ddosing, they're just a bunch of script kiddies who think they're hot stuff

listen there's no way a script kiddie will be able to take down the biggest pc gaming company of all time. they're either fake or they're actually hot stuff because they managed to take down steam which i don't think has happened this entire year on a scale like this

People who ddos are loving handicapped. If your gonna do something that will land you jail time rob a bank or something instead of taking down a website for a few hours.

antibirth

you do know you can uninstall it anyways, right??

i do not believe they did it at all
like really, some random group i've never heard of takes down steam.
highly unlikely.

holy stuff look at those badasses. they MILDLY INCONVENIENCED millions of people in an an attack that LITERALLY PRETTY MUCH ANYONE could do! wow.