Steam is down (Now back up after a few hours)

Author Topic: Steam is down (Now back up after a few hours)  (Read 5915 times)

jokes on you, most the best games have single player / offline anyway

listen there's no way a script kiddie will be able to take down the biggest pc gaming company of all time. they're either fake or they're actually hot stuff because they managed to take down steam which i don't think has happened this entire year on a scale like this
they probably just took advantage of all the shoppers who were already flooding into steam to buy stuff and stacked a ddos on top of it and got lucky

steam tech will probably take it back up in a couple hours. there is no way it'll be down for the entire DAY.

it's not an attack, literally everything is down and there are multiple "groups" trying to claim they're behind it

someone just goofed the forget up

they probably just took advantage of all the shoppers who were already flooding into steam to buy stuff and stacked a ddos on top of it and got lucky
maybe they didn't even do stuff and steam just happened to overflow from the winter sale

I CANT PLAY BLOCKLAND HELP HELP H E L P

download it from the website

launch with offline mode then???

i don't think the phantom squad cunts did anything to steam i think they just saw that steam was down for multiple hours and took this opportunity to make themselves more well known which seems to be their quest considering that their previous tweets were about some dipstuff interview some dipstuff did with them and uploaded to youtube and the fact that they made no tweets about how they were going to attack steam before the downage also shows that they didn't do stuff. and you know how hacking groups like attention they would've posted the forget out of an upcoming ddos against steam.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 11:58:37 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

I thought my internet was down for like 10 mins, because nothing was loading on the internet, but then youtube loaded, but steam didn't