Author Topic: chakada  (Read 7971 times)

then tell me why jiggy came in to begin with? also, you gave me and ragref admin to kick everyone out
why did jiggy come into this conversation to begin with? what the forget are you on about lmao you keep jumping to random topics

No I didn't give him admin, you can't give people the same role as you if you're a high role, he was mod to begin with

and exactly where did you even pull jiggy from he has nothing to do with this lmfao

No I didn't give him admin, you can't give people the same role as you if you're a high role, he was mod to begin with

and exactly where did you even pull jiggy from he has nothing to do with this lmfao
with tills you dingus

exactly where did you get jiggy from, he has nothing to do with this
also, I didn't give you guys admin, you can't give some one admin if you're the admin role and not one higher

drew and maxx kept posting pictures of tills on the good one

yeah I don't even know why this drama exists, he's done just as bad if not worse, nor has he had a rebuttal to any of my arguments so far, he just keeps hopping from one argument to another

i posted her once or twice but haven't posted her since
you can stop trying to drag me into this stufffest of an argument too

Yet you call me toxic. hm.
yes. i admit that i did do all of this. but do you realize that is in the past? i learned my lesson because after the nix stuff people in the good one said i had taken an influence off of entropia and i said i did, so i apologized for all of this and got on with this. the tills stuff is in the past as well, i want to focus on stuff you did this week, not focus on stuff in the past. i apologized for all of it and people forgave me. tills, most of the good one, a lot of them. there is no excuse for what you did today.

yes. i admit that i did do all of this. but do you realize that is in the past? i learned my lesson because after the nix stuff people in the good one said i had taken an influence off of entropia and i said i did, so i apologized for all of this and got on with this. the tills stuff is in the past as well, i want to focus on stuff you did this week, not focus on stuff in the past. i apologized for all of it and people forgave me. tills, most of the good one, a lot of them. there is no excuse for what you did today.
What did i loving do? lmfao you're acting like I'm the one that spammed some one's picture everywhere
I was spammed and you blame me for everything without evidence, there was even a bystander that witnessed it
Even if they forgive you, it still proves you're toxic

what even the forget this is so confusing

what even the forget this is so confusing
exactly
No clue why he brought it here hahah

any proof?

until then, /neutral