Author Topic: Merry Christmas. It's Officially Christmas in Australia.  (Read 2647 times)

It's Christmas Day in the UK now.

1 hour and 24 minutes til christmas
please just end my life

Merry Christmas, all of you Australians and other not-as-cool people!

im experiencing The True American Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EAST COAST AMERICANS
(That's the whole continent's name as well as the USA, right? Whatever, you know what I mean. Shut up and christmas harder.)

Aww man, I feel bad for you yanks. You're missing out on all the booze that I'm sharing with my kangaroo friends.

We barbecued some steaks today, went in the pool, and then had mum's pav. It was great.

merry krumpas to you McKanger, hope your holiday is filled with alcohol and jarred yeast spread

We barbecued some steaks today, went in the pool, and then had mum's pav. It was great.

Fukk u

Catholics can't eat meat on Christmas :C

Catholics can't eat meat on Christmas :C
I'm a Catholic (granted, nowhere near hardcore), and I have LITERALLY never heard of this rule in my entire life. I know that you have to avoid meats on Good Friday, but Christmas? Seems like bullstuff to me, man.

I'm a Catholic (granted, nowhere near hardcore), and I have LITERALLY never heard of this rule in my entire life. I know that you have to avoid meats on Good Friday, but Christmas? Seems like bullstuff to me, man.

Might just be a Ukrainian Catholic thing.

Might just be a Ukrainian Catholic thing.
Potentially. I just don't follow a lot of the necessity of symbology in the Church. Isn't it enough to get the point behind it? I don't follow 90% of the traditions because it seems unnecessary so long as you're not being a right cunt.