Steve's Get-Well-Soon Card

Author Topic: Steve's Get-Well-Soon Card  (Read 14357 times)

I really appreciate the kind messages guys, it means a lot to me. I'm back and well but I'm not going to discuss the details.

glad you're alright I'd like to say I know what it's like but that's not really true since every single rain on earth has different circumstances

so I kinda know what depression is like for whatever that's worth

I really appreciate the kind messages guys, it means a lot to me. I'm back and well but I'm not going to discuss the details.
im happy that you are okay man

holy stuff hey welcome back!!!

sorry I couldn't sign the card before you got back

stay in there man we're all here for you

I don't expect you to feel the same way but I count you as family, man. It really brightens my day to know that you're doing good now. Welcome back.

glad to hear :]

good to see you back

have a good one, man

Well, this topic seems to have served it's purpose. I'm gonna shut it down before it has a chance to go downhill.